Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

Can't wait!!

Wow that looks nice!
Originally posted by luis1985:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

Can't wait!!

Wow that looks nice!

Alex Smith will not be accurate .... kidding.
Originally posted by rezin12:
I'm waiting for the day when I wake up, turn on the news, and see footage of York digging up some dirt or something to officially start construction.

I'm waiting for the day when I wake up, turn on the news, and see them digging up dirt to bury the Yorks! I'd buy that for a dollar!
What is the status on this thing?
  • B650
  • Veteran
Yeah, looks nice...too bad it isn't in S.F. The Yorks ruined everything. Sell the team already, losers.
Originally posted by PatrickJira411:
What is the status on this thing?

Still a long way to go, but the voters gave the approval.
Originally posted by WerschingMachine:
Originally posted by rezin12:
I'm waiting for the day when I wake up, turn on the news, and see footage of York digging up some dirt or something to officially start construction.

I'm waiting for the day when I wake up, turn on the news, and see them digging up dirt to bury the Yorks! I'd buy that for a dollar!

Jed York: 2015 is a more realistic due date for stadium
As President and CEO Jed York explained it to me, financing the stadium depends on a loan from the league and that the loan is contingent on a new collective bargaining agreement. (The old loan program, called G3, contributed as much as $150 million toward new venues, but it expired). The owners and players' union are currently negotiating a new CBA, but a completion date is fuzzy. "My gut feel is that this is going to take a while," York said. Here's the complete transcript:

Read more: http://blogs.sacbee.com/49ers/archives/2010/10/jed-york-2015-m.html#ixzz12uTyTzkY

[ Edited by valrod33 on Oct 20, 2010 at 07:39:32 ]
Originally posted by valrod33:
Jed York: 2015 is a more realistic due date for stadium
As President and CEO Jed York explained it to me, financing the stadium depends on a loan from the league and that the loan is contingent on a new collective bargaining agreement. (The old loan program, called G3, contributed as much as $150 million toward new venues, but it expired). The owners and players' union are currently negotiating a new CBA, but a completion date is fuzzy. "My gut feel is that this is going to take a while," York said. Here's the complete transcript:

Read more: http://blogs.sacbee.com/49ers/archives/2010/10/jed-york-2015-m.html#ixzz12uTyTzkY

Jedxcuses!
unfortunately that will be the plight of the 9ers....a 28 year old running the show. why does anyone think that this kid can broker a billion dollar deal.....this franchise is doomed.

• A-R-S
  • Veteran
Originally posted by davemo4:
unfortunately that will be the plight of the 9ers....a 28 year old running the show. why does anyone think that this kid can broker a billion dollar deal.....this franchise is doomed.

+1
This will never get done.
  • mod
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49erWill:

BBQ! on the roof!!!

wasnt it syber, or maybe somebody else, that suggested that?
  • mod
  • Veteran
Originally posted by A-R-S:
Originally posted by davemo4:

+1
This will never get done.

WHAT IS THIS!? A STADIUM FOR ANTS!!!!!!!!

• A-R-S
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
WHAT IS THIS!? A STADIUM FOR ANTS!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the morning laugh, man.
Share 49ersWebzone