LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 229 users in the forums

Levi's Stadium pics and info...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • slip
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Shorteous:
Originally posted by slip:
How much are ticket prices for an NFL game, lowest to highest? I'm assuming lowest prices need binoculars.

It only sees like you would need binoculars with the lowest price ticket from pictures. In person it's really actually a great view. All in all I prefer being in the upper bowl in comparison to being right at field level. Especially between the 20's as you often get blocked by tv camera's and players on the sidelines.

Now the NFL ticket prices are generally not that expensive. The ticket price for the divisional round game from the panthers was 70 dollars, it's the resale price by the ticket holders that gauges people (I paid 180). Like wise the actual ticket price for Superbowl tickets I believe is around 200 dollars, but then again its the resale of those tickets that shoot it up into the thousands.

But Upper bowl gives you a great view of the game. You can see all the detail unfolding, this is not always the case in the lower bowl.

Thanks for the info. If I attend a game I'll now have an idea on price.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Stadium looks awesome but it looks like it's gonna hold zero sound lol. Who knows though, maybe well pipe in the noise like Seattle.
Originally posted by Muggins:
Stadium looks awesome but it looks like it's gonna hold zero sound lol. Who knows though, maybe well pipe in the noise like Seattle.

The west side of the stadium where the luxury suites and press boxes are located is designed to trap noise so it will bounce from the glass and back onto the field. Plus the lower bowl is massive so I'd imagine it'd cause like an echoing effect around the place.

Not sure where it'll rank next to the loudest stadiums like Centurylink and Arrowhead but it should be much louder than Candlestick.
Originally posted by NeonNiner:

The west side of the stadium where the luxury suites and press boxes are located is designed to trap noise so it will bounce from the glass and back onto the field. Plus the lower bowl is massive so I'd imagine it'd cause like an echoing effect around the place.

Not sure where it'll rank next to the loudest stadiums like Centurylink and Arrowhead but it should be much louder than Candlestick.

i wouldnt say it was designed to trap noise. It was designed to be more of a college atmosphere with the largest lower bowl in the NFL.
Originally posted by darkknight49:

i wouldnt say it was designed to trap noise. It was designed to be more of a college atmosphere with the largest lower bowl in the NFL.
Article a few pages back already talks how it will deflect the sound towards the field
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by darkknight49:

Article a few pages back already talks how it will deflect the sound towards the field

I wouldn't be surprised if the glass is slightly angled towards the field. Non-the-less, sound is a wave that propagates in all directions and even if you scream towards the clouds the glass will still reflect noise to the field.
Originally posted by susweel:
Thats an ugly ass stadium. All the money in the bay area and they cant come up with is that ugly ass thing. Look at recent stadiums built and we get that.

[ Edited by susweel on May 29, 2009 at 11:28:31 ]

still feel that way?
Originally posted by zillabeast:

wtf? im confused lol
Originally posted by defenderDX:

wtf? im confused lol

I'm pretty sure that's that Minecraft game that the kids play. You build stuff out of blocks. Somebody built f**king Levi's Stadium.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

wtf? im confused lol

I'm pretty sure that's that Minecraft game that the kids play. You build stuff out of blocks. Somebody built f**king Levi's Stadium.

Imagine being in that picture alone.. It's real weird and creepy.

wtf? im confused lol

That's awesome!!! I love Minecraft.
Originally posted by SofaKing:

My nephews are all into it. They always want to show me the stuff the built, but I just keep waiting for something to start happening. I don't get it. Is it just building stuff and that's it? lol

My nephews are all into it. They always want to show me the stuff the built, but I just keep waiting for something to start happening. I don't get it. Is it just building stuff and that's it? lol

Yeah and with s**tty graphics...kids don't know what to do with themselves these days
[ Edited by 49AllTheTime on Jan 16, 2014 at 8:37 PM ]

For the most part. There is a survival mode where you have to fight monsters and gather stuff to survive. Most people play creative mode and just build things. It seems boring at first, but over time you can make some crazy s**t. It gets addicting lol.

That tower wasn't built to trap noise lol. It was designed to make rich people comfortable. The glass is angled up.
Share 49ersWebzone