Levi's Stadium pics and info...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by FGore2121:
Just bought my seats at Levi's!!!

Gratz. :)
Originally posted by sacniner:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by iLL49er:
can someone clarify...is there not much parkign near the stadium? the article stated it will be around 1 mile away from the stadium

that's odd...

That's not that far really. If you're parking in the back of the dirt lot at candlestick, it's about the same distance to the stadium.

Also, the parking is spread out to that distance. I'm assuming the majority of the parking is closer. Thats as far out as it goes, and like Stoney said, it ain't that bad. I'll be hopping on Amtrak for the games most likely.

Yeah, I'll probably be taking Light Rail. I work 1.3 miles away so If I'm still working here I might just park at work and walk.
[ Edited by Marvin49 on Jan 15, 2014 at 10:12 AM ]
Originally posted by 9erReign:
Sucks no bbqs or open flame at the golf course. Was thinking that might be my new spot since I enjoyed the state park so much. But no BBQ, no bueno.

Ooo, yeah. I didn't see that. Definitely not parking there if you can't grill.
Sucks no bbqs or open flame at the golf course. Was thinking that might be my new spot since I enjoyed the state park so much. But no BBQ, no bueno.

Where did it say no BBQ on the golf course? I read the article above and it didn't mention that.
Stoked that got finalized. I can't imagine what that course will look like after all the driving and tailgating that will happen on it. Especially since it already looks like complete crap. lol

They've been parking on the golf course next to the Rose Bowl for UCLA and Bowl games for generations
Originally posted by SportsFan:

Where did it say no BBQ on the golf course? I read the article above and it didn't mention that.

http://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/local/49ers-Santa-Clara-Golf-Course-to-Serve-as-Levis-Stadium-Parking-Lot-240321441.html
Originally posted by SportsFan:

http://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/local/49ers-Santa-Clara-Golf-Course-to-Serve-as-Levis-Stadium-Parking-Lot-240321441.html

K.

Other than that it seems they have resolved a lot of the parking situation. Should be plenty of tailgating options. Just not as close to the stadium as this area.
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

I believe I see Marvin's seats are installed
  • slip
  • Veteran
How much are ticket prices for an NFL game, lowest to highest? I'm assuming lowest prices need binoculars.
Originally posted by slip:
How much are ticket prices for an NFL game, lowest to highest? I'm assuming lowest prices need binoculars.

It only sees like you would need binoculars with the lowest price ticket from pictures. In person it's really actually a great view. All in all I prefer being in the upper bowl in comparison to being right at field level. Especially between the 20's as you often get blocked by tv camera's and players on the sidelines.

Now the NFL ticket prices are generally not that expensive. The ticket price for the divisional round game from the panthers was 70 dollars, it's the resale price by the ticket holders that gauges people (I paid 180). Like wise the actual ticket price for Superbowl tickets I believe is around 200 dollars, but then again its the resale of those tickets that shoot it up into the thousands.

But Upper bowl gives you a great view of the game. You can see all the detail unfolding, this is not always the case in the lower bowl.

Originally posted by Shorteous:

It only sees like you would need binoculars with the lowest price ticket from pictures. In person it's really actually a great view. All in all I prefer being in the upper bowl in comparison to being right at field level. Especially between the 20's as you often get blocked by tv camera's and players on the sidelines.

Now the NFL ticket prices are generally not that expensive. The ticket price for the divisional round game from the panthers was 70 dollars, it's the resale price by the ticket holders that gauges people (I paid 180). Like wise the actual ticket price for Superbowl tickets I believe is around 200 dollars, but then again its the resale of those tickets that shoot it up into the thousands.

But Upper bowl gives you a great view of the game. You can see all the detail unfolding, this is not always the case in the lower bowl.

SB tix last year were 850 face value upper level
  • kray28
  • Veteran

You're clearly a throwback from earlier times...nowadays, going to a football game is more akin to visiting a pristine glass cathedral where you should remain quiet, respectful and contain any 40er related excitement.

If you desire refreshments, food and drink is available at 10 times the prices you might pay if you brought your own meat to BBQ.

If you remember back in 1997, they wanted to build a Mall at the Stick, next to a new stadium. In some senses, this stadium here is that same vision of sorts.
Originally posted by Beeker:
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

I believe I see Marvin's seats are installed

That's what it's gonna look like when it snows in January....
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by Shorteous:

SB tix last year were 850 face value upper level

Gotcha, I've never gone or seen the tix was just operating on bad info then.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
What's going on with the construction, laying down the sprinkler system?
Share 49ersWebzone