There are 188 users in the forums

Levi's Stadium pics and info...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Looks like signage installation is nearly complete too: http://levisstadium.com/live-view
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
candlestick >>> Levis
is it true that there wont be any monday night or thursday night games at the new house? just seeing how they said candlestick hosted 36 MNF games it would suck not to get any at the new stadium
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
is it true that there wont be any monday night or thursday night games at the new house? just seeing how they said candlestick hosted 36 MNF games it would suck not to get any at the new stadium

Only for the first year. They still need some time to sort out the traffic and parking. The city doesn't want traffic during work days.
Billion dollar companies don't want to give up parking . Pave over the golf course already
Question: would we reserve the rights for super bowl tix if we have the SBL
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:

Nope. We have no rights to Super Bowls or Olympics. Every other event at Levi's we have first dibs.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

Nope. We have no rights to Super Bowls or Olympics. Every other event at Levi's we have first dibs.

This. How do people continue to not know this and ask over and over
Originally posted by SportsFan:

I wanted to post that this question is like on every page of this thread...but I cleared it lol
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

I wanted to post that this question is like on every page of this thread...but I cleared it lol

Pretty standard.

Originally posted by NeonNiner:
@RosenbergMerc: Symbolism: @49ers install "SF" team logo at new Levi's Stadium as the team prepares for #FarewellCandlestick finale http://t.co/P4a6bFzRuE

Nice

sorry broskis. I dont have season tickets I was just wondering for my friend who told me he wants to buy season tix for levis, but didn't understand the SBL and I was explaining it to him
  • slip
  • Veteran
New stadium looks awesome. One day I'll fly in from Australia and catch a game. I have two throwback jerseys, Montana and Craig, maybe I'll wear one.
It hasn't really sunk in yet that the SF 49ers will not be in SF anymore.
Originally posted by fister30:
It hasn't really sunk in yet that the SF 49ers will not be in SF anymore.

They haven't been residents of SF outside of 10 days a year in 25+ years. They are just now moving their stadium next to their HQ.
[ Edited by Marvin49 on Dec 25, 2013 at 1:21 AM ]
Share 49ersWebzone