LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 296 users in the forums

Levi's Stadium pics and info...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
+ it's already haunted by 2 dead dudes
Originally posted by 49ersHeroine:
Originally posted by ginseng1000:
Originally posted by kray28:
It doesn't look like a stadium from afar...looks like a roller coaster.

yeah...i'm not feeling it for some reason. looks more like bunch of metal bars put together. might be high tech, but not that aesthetically appealing....i think candlestick looks better, aerial view. IMHO

I agree 100%. I think Candlestick looks much better from a distance. This stadium looks like a cluster of corporate buildings and warehouses stashed and glued together

u do realize the staidum isn't finished yet RIGHT?
Originally posted by iLL49er:
Originally posted by 49ersHeroine:

yeah...i'm not feeling it for some reason. looks more like bunch of metal bars put together. might be high tech, but not that aesthetically appealing....i think candlestick looks better, aerial view. IMHO

I agree 100%. I think Candlestick looks much better from a distance. This stadium looks like a cluster of corporate buildings and warehouses stashed and glued together

u do realize the staidum isn't finished yet RIGHT?

and a turd can look like candy too if you are far enough away, but I wouldn't eat it.

I think now that they put the levis signs up and more red it looks really good from the freeway.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
[ Edited by ChazBoner on Dec 19, 2013 at 11:26 PM ]
Got my latest bill in the mail. On the bill it says 800 due, that is 10% of my total as I went with the 10/10/10 then finance or pay off the whole thing. So far I have put down 1600. So another 800 for the 3rd 10%. But when I log into my Account Manager it wants me to pay the remaining balance. That isn't correct is it? The interest (or juice) doesn't start until March or August correct? I should be able to just pay another 10% right now.
Originally posted by SportsFan:
Got my latest bill in the mail. On the bill it says 800 due, that is 10% of my total as I went with the 10/10/10 then finance or pay off the whole thing. So far I have put down 1600. So another 800 for the 3rd 10%. But when I log into my Account Manager it wants me to pay the remaining balance. That isn't correct is it? The interest (or juice) doesn't start until March or August correct? I should be able to just pay another 10% right now.

These are questions you call and ask your rep.
nvm, figured it out.

f**king hell, come March I will owe the 49ers 7600 bucks. And I am looking at buying a house in the new year. FML.
nvm, figured it out.

f**king hell, come March I will owe the 49ers 7600 bucks. And I am looking at buying a house in the new year. FML.

how did you do it
nvm, figured it out.

Hard to be a baller on a budget. lol

• mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
nvm, figured it out.

Hard to be a baller on a budget. lol

lol
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
nvm, figured it out.

how did you do it

Just go through the prompts. It looks really weird but you only pay 10% now if you pick that option.
nvm, figured it out.

It should only be 5600. But if you want to get out from under it seriously let me know.
Originally posted by 9erReign:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
nvm, figured it out.

how did you do it

Just go through the prompts. It looks really weird but you only pay 10% now if you pick that option.

Ok...I will try it again
Originally posted by 9erReign:
nvm, figured it out.

It should only be 5600. But if you want to get out from under it seriously let me know.

I was including the 2k I will owe for season tickets as well. I aint' looking to get out from it. Just with that and buying a house (if I do) I will be spending about 100k in the first few months of the year. Doable but it zaps all my savings.
Share 49ersWebzone