LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 284 users in the forums

Levi's Stadium pics and info...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
Originally posted by NeonNiner:
This. Having 2/3 (approx. 45,000) of the capacity seated in the lower bowl means that most of the noise is going directly back onto the field; the crowd noise generated from the fans in the lower bowl will be directly on the opponents' backs. It's a very interesting and sweet concept.

Levi's doesn't compare to Clink, obviously, considering Seattle designed it to trap the noise in but the prospect of having the largest lower bowl in the NFL and improved sound engineering/acoustics should make it an upgrade over Candlestick and Candlestick can get loud if the fans do, they just choose not to most of the time.

gonn' start the first wave @ levi's, lol

Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
Originally posted by NeonNiner:
This. Having 2/3 (approx. 45,000) of the capacity seated in the lower bowl means that most of the noise is going directly back onto the field; the crowd noise generated from the fans in the lower bowl will be directly on the opponents' backs. It's a very interesting and sweet concept.

Levi's doesn't compare to Clink, obviously, considering Seattle designed it to trap the noise in but the prospect of having the largest lower bowl in the NFL and improved sound engineering/acoustics should make it an upgrade over Candlestick and Candlestick can get loud if the fans do, they just choose not to most of the time.

gonn' start the first wave @ levi's, lol

It's gonna be the biggest lower bowl wave ever lol
Originally posted by Eli_23:
It's gonna be the biggest lower bowl wave ever lol

I made the biggest wave in ur moms lower bowel last nite lol
Can't wait to try out that steak house!
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:

lol..did you sign up ?
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

lol..did you sign up ?

No lol but it's open to the public on non gamedays. I already got my season tix so I'm good lol

lol..did you sign up ?

No lol but it's open to the public on non gamedays. I already got my season tix so I'm good lol
i signed up to have a sales rep call me for for membership

lol..did you sign up ?

You know how much it's going to be?

lol..did you sign up ?

Me too.
My wife and I got 4 seats, wonder if we can bring our guests in on gamedays...Hmmmmm

lol..did you sign up ?

You know how much it's going to be?
not yet...it should be free damn it !

like the stadium club restaurant at the stick..only certain ticket levels get in for free and 25$ for everyone else
[ Edited by 49AllTheTime on Dec 6, 2013 at 9:55 AM ]
Originally posted by vermonator:
Another thing nobody is talking about is all the glass used for the press boxes and luxury suites, which is more then any other stadium. Glass reflects sound and naturally amplifies it. Of course glass has its breaking point, but should make for a lot of interesting noise.

lol @the glass shattering
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Originally posted by vermonator:
Another thing nobody is talking about is all the glass used for the press boxes and luxury suites, which is more then any other stadium. Glass reflects sound and naturally amplifies it. Of course glass has its breaking point, but should make for a lot of interesting noise.

lol @the glass shattering
seriously, not in SF. hopefully the glass amplifies the breathing when the stadium is quiet on defense...
Has anyone purchases an engraved brick for the new stadium?
Share 49ersWebzone