LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 272 users in the forums

Levi's Stadium pics and info...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I want more pics
Originally posted by BrianGO:
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
I blame the wave

Doing the wave during a football injury is nothing compared to laughing about a fatality by referencing "ghosts".

Ghosts are real
Jed York ‏@JedYork13 Oct
"@moonwalkmcfly: .@JedYork Any truth to the rumor that Levi's Stadium will have the tech to automatically catapult fans doing the wave?" Yes

View conversation

Can anybody explain?
Yeah a very dangerous job. Some times it's to no fault of there own and some times it's the person's fault. One little slip up is all it takes. I know Cowboys stadium had at least 1, Brewers back in 99 had 3 I think alone when a crane tipped over. Also, said with the cowboys one 2 days prior 3 people were taken to the hospital from a crane accident.

http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/sports/football/nfl/cowboys/2008-06-14-stadium-death_N.htm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cxM83_hHJC8

I'm sure there are many more incidents and deaths just would have to look into it. Doesn't seem like much but at least the 2 guys were in their 60s and led a long life and weren't 25, just married with a pregnant wife or new born. I just hope we put up some kind of memorial to these 2 guys. I think they should have a plaque with all the people who worked on the stadium but for sure these 2 guys deserve something special.
Construction is dangerous. Workers have died building almost every landmark in the country throughout history. It happens unfortunately.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
At least now there are two ghosts, so knowone is alone.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by mayo49:

lol
Originally posted by Niners99:
Construction is dangerous. Workers have died building almost every landmark in the country throughout history. It happens unfortunately.

11 died making the Golden Gate bridge. 10 of them all at once.
Originally posted by Marvin49:

You would think there would have been way more deaths building something of that scale that long ago.
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by mayo49:

lol

What if they are Raider fans??? That would be like hell for sure

Originally posted by ChipDouglas510:

You would think there would have been way more deaths building something of that scale that long ago.

Alot more than 11 fell. They had nets to catch them but the day that 10 of them fell, a part of the structure also fell taking out the net. Yikes.
Jed should stop worrying about fans doing the wave during injuries and focus on people dying on his construction site.
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Jed should stop worrying about fans doing the wave during injuries and focus on people dying on his construction site.

Yes, because it was Jeds fault the rebar got dropped on a driver.

Alot more than 11 fell. They had nets to catch them but the day that 10 of them fell, a part of the structure also fell taking out the net. Yikes.

I don't think I am man enough for any job that requires a safety net.
[ Edited by ChipDouglas510 on Oct 15, 2013 at 12:25 PM ]

pretty sure there was a lot more than 11 deaths in constructing the GG bridge
Share 49ersWebzone