LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 361 users in the forums

Levi's Stadium pics and info...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
Originally posted by 9erReign:
http://www.pastapadre.com/2013/08/22/levis-stadium-appears-in-madden-nfl-25#more-81510

Originally posted by mod:

i can see noname in his ECSELLER jersey from here.

http://www.pastapadre.com/2013/08/22/levis-stadium-appears-in-madden-nfl-25#more-81510

lmao
Look at that...it's all gonna collapse in an earthquake, put some bricks on dat!!!!

OK...you guys STILL aren't getting this are you (and not talking to poster tof this pic in particular)?

1) Some of those opeings will be filled with 49er Banners.

2) Most importalty, THE WHOLE POINT IS FOR THE STADIUM TO BE COMPLETELY OPEN....EXPOSED TO THE ELEMENTS....360 DEGREE VIEWS OF THE FIELD AND THE AREA AROUND. Its not like they decided against a brick facade because they were cutting costs or something. LOL. IT'S INTENTIONAL. The focus of the ENTIRE PROJECT is on GAMEDAY EXPERIENCE, not how cool the stadium looks from the street.

Is this all too complicatied? Man....frustrating. LOL.
[ Edited by Marvin49 on Aug 23, 2013 at 10:22 AM ]
Originally posted by Bali-Niner:
Originally posted by captveg:
Originally posted by Marvin49:
I also don't understand peoples fascination with the alien vessel looking stadiums. I think they are ugly as hell, will go out of style in 20 minutes, and are being built in places that NEED to go way over the top to attract people. The best part of the new Santa Clara stadium is simply that it's in Santa Clara. It's built wide open because of the weather.

I don't understand it either.

IMO, the 49ers new stadium has a chance to bring a more classical look back into style, kinda how Camden Yards made the MLB stadiums built in the late 60s/70s look terribly outdated.

Santa Clara weather..oh groovy...BTW, IMO The Stick looks way better than this does at this point, waay better..It has some curves you know?

You=batsh*t nuts.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
As long as it all doesn't look like a skeleton I can live with it.
Originally posted by mayo49:
As long as it all doesn't look like a skeleton I can live with it.

Lulz
As long as they have many Superbowls seasons in it, I could care less how it looks.
Santa Clara weather..oh groovy...BTW, IMO The Stick looks way better than this does at this point, waay better..It has some curves you know?

Have you ever been to the Stick?

I love that stadium but it is a s**t hole.
Originally posted by SportsFan:

This.

I was at the Stick for Fan Fest. It's a f**king piece of s**t...

The stick is crap and I prefer Santa Clara/San Jose area over San Fran anyday

this x infinity!

great memories but what a s**t stadium
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
This.

I was at the Stick for Fan Fest. It's a f**king piece of s**t...

I only been to two football stadiums, oakland and SF, so I don't know what a good stadium looks like.

Originally posted by Harbaalke:
The stick is crap and I prefer Santa Clara/San Jose area over San Fran anyday

I do, too. San Jose is actually craccin'
Originally posted by pdizo916:

lmao

Looking at the rendition it looks like the sound could get trapped in there pretty good and end up making the stadium very loud.
Looking at the rendition it looks like the sound could get trapped in there pretty good and end up making the stadium very loud.

certainly louder than the stick
  • SC9ER
  • Veteran

Oh God, we don't need another team that's known for extensive crowd noise to win games.
Share 49ersWebzone