There are 72 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

New Stadium pics and info (added pics from stadium tour)...

Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Originally posted by dwy621:
WrestleMania might be the 1st big non football event to be hosted at the new stadium.

barf

Agreed.
Originally posted by Marvin49:
WrestleMania might be the 1st big non football event to be hosted at the new stadium.

barf

Agreed.

It'll probably be a Quakes game(s) seeing as how construction of their little stadium is proceeding like old people f**k and the team will have to play most of the 1st half of 2014 on the road
Originally posted by Marvin49:

barf

Agreed.

I agree too, but as a season ticket holder, i want events like this so i can resell tickets for profit.
Is the techmart virtual tour/seat ticket hustle the same as the construction site tour? Gonna go tomorrow
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
Is the techmart virtual tour/seat ticket hustle the same as the construction site tour? Gonna go tomorrow

Which are you doing tomorrow? The stadium tour is cool. The techmart thing is just a sales pitch.
Originally posted by 9erReign:
Which are you doing tomorrow? The stadium tour is cool. The techmart thing is just a sales pitch.

How do you reserve the stadium tour? I think I just reserved the techmart hustle as that's the one n the new stadium website
  • xcfan
  • Veteran
Originally posted by zillabeast:
Took some photos after seeing it in person on Tuesday. Pretty awesome just to have the chance to watch it in progress:

wow, that just couldn't be uglier.
Originally posted by xcfan:

Yeah, it's almost like they didn't even finish it building it. lol
  • mod
  • Veteran
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by xcfan:

Yeah, it's almost like they didn't even finish it building it. lol

If only I were a mod stoney
  • mod
  • Veteran
#t=67
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
I have to admit, that is the ugliest exterior design I've ever seen for a stadium.
  • Crown
  • Veteran
Originally posted by mayo49:
I have to admit, that is the ugliest exterior design I've ever seen for a stadium.

I am going to wait until its dressed up to make the final determination.
  • mod
  • Veteran
I feel like a broken record... but who cares when you're in it
  • Crown
  • Veteran
Originally posted by mod:

cant argue with that. additionally should we get a few magical seasons in quick it will be legendary - ugly or not.
  • mod
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Crown:
Originally posted by mod:

cant argue with that. additionally should we get a few magical seasons in quick it will be legendary - ugly or not.

There is more complaining about the looks of Levi's Stadium in this thread than Candlestick has received in the past 20 years...
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home