LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 318 users in the forums

Levi's Stadium pics and info...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Question from a Canadian visitor:

I came to San Fran for a game in 2008 and I'm looking to do the same after the stadium is built. If I come to the city, how easy will it be to get to the stadium and back to San Fran? Is the transit accessible and cheap? Is it close? Can someone shed some light...?

[ Edited by Canadian49er on Jun 9, 2010 at 10:07:18 ]
Originally posted by Canadian49er:

I came to San Fran for a game in 2008 and I'm looking to do the same in 2010. If I come to the city, how easy will it be to get to the stadium and back to San Fran? Is the transit accessible and cheap? Is it close? Can someone shed some light...?

good question I live in Dc and plan to fly out to see a game but I don't want to stay in Santa Clara I want to stay in San Fran

I came to San Fran for a game in 2008 and I'm looking to do the same after the stadium is built. If I come to the city, how easy will it be to get to the stadium and back to San Fran? Is the transit accessible and cheap? Is it close? Can someone shed some light...?

The CALtrain runs back and forth from SF down to SC/SJ all day, it's about $6 for one way right now.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Envy:
What happens when it rains?

Then real football is played.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by Kolohe:

and you get wet
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by Kolohe:

and you get wet

Rain games are the best games to go to.
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

The CALtrain runs back and forth from SF down to SC/SJ all day, it's about $6 for one way right now.

you take caltrain to mountain view then you take another, uh, car-train? (think something along the MUNI lines in SF) that takes you to Great America, then it's just like a 5-min walk from there

that's how I get to GA and how I go to training camp!

Its about 30 miles south of Candlestick park. When you come it might be easier and cheaper to stay in San Jose, unless of course you were planning on staying in SF and doing other things there as well.
f**k the Santa Clara 49ers
any other season ticket holders worried about having to pay a PSL? I love having season tickets, but i won't be able to fork over $10,000 per seat for a license. I know its coming too.

Originally posted by vrabbit:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

you take caltrain to mountain view then you take another, uh, car-train? (think something along the MUNI lines in SF) that takes you to Great America, then it's just like a 5-min walk from there

that's how I get to GA and how I go to training camp!

Oh you're thinking the lightrail. That's gonna be my route to training camp this summer! [:

Seriously? I'm assuming you were joking.
http://www.49ers.com/media-gallery/videos/49ers-New-Stadium-Video/887a97a0-2c4f-4819-8431-6e099de47738#?id=887a97a0-2c4f-4819-8431-6e099de47738
I bet some one falls off the top.
Originally posted by teeohh:
Originally posted by DJD:
Jed was just on knbr, he talked about the new web site and boom, down it goes. Too many hits.

Will have to check it out later.

in one of the interior photos it seems like the team is walking into what looks like a suite, what's up with that

Phil Barber - "My favorite image has Photoshopped fans happily eating noodles in a lounge while fully uniformed players walk through the space in the background. I thought it was a mistake, but apparently the exclusive Field Club section will allow you to watch players go from locker room to field. Wow."

Whats up with picture number 4 of the "interior" group of pics?? Girl wearing 16 jersey and it says "**OG"?? Talk about a major screw up!
Share 49ersWebzone