Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by Rikimaru03:
Originally posted by monsterzero789:
Originally posted by GorefullBore:
I was driving in Fremont and realized I could see the stadium from there:

That's a pretty sweet pic. I just hope they name this thing soon. I want to know what to call it already.

the house that Kaep built

Kaep didn't build s**t! You mean Harbaugh!

The house that Jed built.

*fixed

unfixed. Jeans didn't have s**t to do with this but dropping some money on it after it was 75% finished.

But I get your attempt at a joke.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
unfixed. Jeans didn't have s**t to do with this but dropping some money on it after it was 75% finished.

Originally posted by Rikimaru03:

That's a pretty sweet pic. I just hope they name this thing soon. I want to know what to call it already.

Kaep didn't build s**t! You mean Harbaugh!

The house that Jed built.

*fixed

WRONG...the field will be sodded with blue field turf made of denim
Originally posted by GNielsen:
Yeah, I've seen some clips and bits on how the fans offer their bikes for the players to ride. But that won't really be possible at the SC site. It's about 30 or 40 feet from HQ to the stadium.

Wow, that close, huh. Well, all the better to have them walking down a path lined with adoring fans cheering them on. I think it's going to be awesome.

I'm prety sure that whole area will be off limits to fans. HQ is the big building to the left of the practice field:

They'll proabaly cut it off on the left side of the walkway riser on the bottom, and just above player parking above the practice field.

Another angle. Maybe more like they'll cut it off at the stairs on the lower part of the north east:

Why no tunnel I love tunnels
Originally posted by Need4Speed:

unlike many stadiums built from a crater in the ground, it's unfeasible given Levi's stadium's location (right next to the southern tip of the Bay)

everything had to be built above ground level otherwise you have the same headaches that plagued candlestick (field heating system destroyed by water level, field turned to slush when the tide comes in, etc...)
Originally posted by Need4Speed:

unlike many stadiums built from a crater in the ground, it's unfeasible given Levi's stadium's location (right next to the southern tip of the Bay)

everything had to be built above ground level otherwise you have the same headaches that plagued candlestick (field heating system destroyed by water level, field turned to slush when the tide comes in, etc...)

Modern Science has yet to overcome this issue
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Originally posted by DonJulio:
Per KTVU tonight:

49ers to make statement to Tomorrow about naming rights. Levi's is front runner.

How "fitting." San Francisco-based company. Levi Straiss made clothing for the 49ers, now the company that bears his name might grace the 49ers new stadium.

oooo can't wait

You sho nuff called it, DBW.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Beeker:
You sho nuff called it, DBW.

except for the whole fact of it being Levi's Stadium not Levi's Field.
I wonder how the denim fieldturf will hold up over time??

It'll hold up pretty good, but still get that little hole by the back pockets.

It'll hold up pretty good, but still get that little hole by the back pockets.

lulz

Wow, ask and you shell receive I guess. I think Levi Strauss Stadium would have rolled off the tounge better, but I guess that more people know the brand and not who the founder was. Either way I can get used to it. I do like how Levi's goes back to the 49ers of 1849. I think they achieved a great deal fo synergy with this deal, and the partnership just fits.
Damn why couldnt out new stafium look atleast this nice s**t looks sick i dont see any features that Levi's Stadium is really gonnna stand out!! Jus sayin
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by JerseyNiner:
Damn why couldnt out new stafium look atleast this nice s**t looks sick i dont see any features that Levi's Stadium is really gonnna stand out!! Jus sayin

That's the ugliest thing I've ever seen.
Originally posted by JerseyNiner:
[ Edited by Rodinxxv on May 14, 2013 at 7:20 AM ]
Share 49ersWebzone