There are 193 users in the forums

Levi's Stadium pics and info...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by SportsFan:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by monsterzero789:
yup, the price of my seats is doubling (and thats not including SBL) and all i could say to them was

My tickets went up $13. lol

Mine went down 300 for the season.

How did you guys find out?
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
yup, the price of my seats is doubling (and thats not including SBL) and all i could say to them was

Well, we all signed contracts with all this info on them. Plus there's seating price charts just about everywhere that has the new stadium info.
[ Edited by StOnEy333 on May 5, 2013 at 1:36 PM ]
CRUD gon CURD

Well, we all signed contracts with all this info on them. Plus there's seating price charts just about everywhere that has the new stadium info.

I signed a contract at a set price (first three years are locked at that price)....so I'm not sure why yours and sports price changed?

I signed a contract at a set price (first three years are locked at that price)....so I'm not sure why yours and sports price changed?

He meant what he was paying was less than he pays at Candlestick. The prices for the new stadium haven't changed.
Originally posted by Marvin49:

He meant what he was paying was less than he pays at Candlestick. The prices for the new stadium haven't changed.

I get it now..damn I will be paying about 1k more a season
I hope you all realize how awesome it's going to be for the players to not have to get on a bus to go to the stadium. I'm telling you, that is a big deal. To have their facility within walking distance of where they play is going to be a fantastic thing for Niner players. We all want the team to win, right? Even if making it easier to win means a little more time in the car to get to the game, right?

And a state-of-the-art stadium the NFL will want to use for Super Bowls at least once ever 6 or 7 years is a good thing, right?

I'll never understand all of the complaining.
Originally posted by GNielsen:
I hope you all realize how awesome it's going to be for the players to not have to get on a bus to go to the stadium. I'm telling you, that is a big deal. To have their facility within walking distance of where they play is going to be a fantastic thing for Niner players. We all want the team to win, right? Even if making it easier to win means a little more time in the car to get to the game, right?

And a state-of-the-art stadium the NFL will want to use for Super Bowls at least once ever 6 or 7 years is a good thing, right?

+ more appealing to FAs....

Totally agree
It'll be great the way the team can just walk over and practice on the actual playing field with such ease, too. Get used too the sight lines and wind patterns. When we signed Akers they made a big deal about how he made the trek over to candlestick to try out the winds. Atuff like that won't even be worth a mention now.

It'll be great the way the team can just walk over and practice on the actual playing field with such ease, too. Get used too the sight lines and wind patterns. When we signed Akers they made a big deal about how he made the trek over to candlestick to try out the winds. Atuff like that won't even be worth a mention now.

That is a big plus for the kickers...around 3-4 pm it starts getting windy here in SC

As I've said, it's a great tradition in Green Bay. Fans line the route where the players walk over to the stadium from the facility. Some players actually ride bikes over there. Fans root them on and show support on the way. Some players will stop for a while to talk with fans and sign autographs. Some are totally focused and don't stop. Fans don't bug them because they're supporting them however they want to handle it. I could totally see this becoming a tradition at the new stadium and I like the idea a lot.
Originally posted by modninerfan:
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Originally posted by xtm059:
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
If that means the dumbasses who like to start fights are plentiful then no, i dont wish everyone can afford it

Hi.

Just because you're poor doesn't mean you're stupid, or a drunk, or riffraff that starts fights.

Plenty of those a*****es have money.

My point still stands

lol, if you are poor, you are more likely to cause trouble... this is not complicated, I dont know how xtm doesnt get it. Its not the lack of many that makes people this way. Its more like, lack of money is a byproduct of being a trouble making a*****e because chances are you're a loser who fails at life.

It's pretty ignorant to think that in this day and age a lower income level specifically denotes a lower level of intelligence, or being a "trouble-making a*****e," or being a loser, who fails at life.

Are you f**king kidding?

Especially with the unemployment rate of 18-25 year olds being over 20% ?

Get real.
[ Edited by xtm059 on May 5, 2013 at 6:32 PM ]

As I've said, it's a great tradition in Green Bay. Fans line the route where the players walk over to the stadium from the facility. Some players actually ride bikes over there. Fans root them on and show support on the way. Some players will stop for a while to talk with fans and sign autographs. Some are totally focused and don't stop. Fans don't bug them because they're supporting them however they want to handle it. I could totally see this becoming a tradition at the new stadium and I like the idea a lot.

Yeah, I've seen some clips and bits on how the fans offer their bikes for the players to ride. But that won't really be possible at the SC site. It's about 30 or 40 feet from HQ to the stadium.
Yeah, I've seen some clips and bits on how the fans offer their bikes for the players to ride. But that won't really be possible at the SC site. It's about 30 or 40 feet from HQ to the stadium.

Wow, that close, huh. Well, all the better to have them walking down a path lined with adoring fans cheering them on. I think it's going to be awesome.
Share 49ersWebzone