LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 314 users in the forums

Levi's Stadium pics and info...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by 9erReign:
Originally posted by cwilson830:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Who all got relocated? I know Marvin did. Did cwilson? Anyone else?

Still waiting for my call

For relocation? They're already selling to waitlisters.

I bought mine on the second day and they just called me today. There are two separate things going on, supposedly there is separate inventory for waitlisters vs relocations. Basically they are selling out the stadium first, then letting people move. Makes sense from a business perspective but is completely opposite of what they claimed would happen. Because cwilson you were actually a form of waitlist I believe (unless you put a deposit down on those 80k's).

That kinda matches up with what happened to me.

I was raising hell with my Sales Rep and he told me he could move me but I was better off waiting. He offered to move me from my original location of section 225 to section 222. He told me he could do it but that I really shouldn't because the team assigned to relocation would have "Better Seats Available".

I waited. Good thing too.

When she finally called she offered me 235...my FIRST choice. I know at that time that the 2 seats right next to me were still available because I got the option for either 2.

Even if Waitlisters are getting called, they aren't being offered the best seats.

If anyone tho got their tix as a season ticket holder and haven't gotten the call, I'd talk to your rep to make sure you get the best seats you can.
[ Edited by Marvin49 on Sep 13, 2012 at 2:45 PM ]

I bought mine on the second day and they just called me today. There are two separate things going on, supposedly there is separate inventory for waitlisters vs relocations. Basically they are selling out the stadium first, then letting people move. Makes sense from a business perspective but is completely opposite of what they claimed would happen. Because cwilson you were actually a form of waitlist I believe (unless you put a deposit down on those 80k's).

I put a deposit down, so I was in Group 1.

Me too.

I put a deposit down, so I was in Group 1.

But you put a deposit on nothing right? You declined your allocation and put down a deposit for other seats right (I'd like to be in SBL $X)? When they were selling tickets they claimed that those of us who bought our allocations would have priority over people like you. But slimy sales came in and they didn't stay true to that.
But you put a deposit on nothing right? You declined your allocation and put down a deposit for other seats right (I'd like to be in SBL $X)? When they were selling tickets they claimed that those of us who bought our allocations would have priority over people like you. But slimy sales came in and they didn't stay true to that.

I declined my club seat - that put me first in line for relo (Group 1). Next comes those who accepted their seats (Group 2). Next comes those who were non-club, and declined their seats. Then comes waitlisters.

And within every group, it was supposed to go by your time stamp.

I declined my club seat - that put me first in line for relo (Group 1). Next comes those who accepted their seats (Group 2). Next comes those who were non-club, and declined their seats. Then comes waitlisters.

By that I was in Group 2. Got my call today at like 11am. And Non-club people who declined their seats (Stoney is one) and waitlisters (from your thread) got priority before me. Makes sense for them making money but complete BS.
By that I was in Group 2. Got my call today at like 11am. And Non-club people who declined their seats (Stoney is one) and waitlisters (from your thread) got priority before me. Makes sense for them making money but complete BS.

QFT

What section are you in? Those Waitlisters may not be getting the same options.

I was told that I had to wait for the call because they had "better seats". They were right. I got much better seats because I waited for the call.
[ Edited by Marvin49 on Sep 13, 2012 at 3:57 PM ]
It seems that the people hired to work specifically on this project are like used car salesmen. At least that's how my rep came across. He couldn't answer many questions clearly and talked in circles. The process of time stamping etc was never explained to me until I started questioning my main rep with the niners. I guess the sooner you decided about re-locating the higher on the priorty wait list you were. I had waited cuz I did not know it mattered. I was offered seats in 146 but could not afford them, so I asked to be re-located. They asked if I knew anyone interested in those seats. As it turns out, the guy I have been splitting seats with for years decided to take them. I thought this unusual but figured they were having trouble selling those more expensive seats. So on Sept. 3 I called the stadium rep to be sure that I was on the list and tell him I would take any Upper Level seats that were in the lower rows. I was only interested in the cheapest 2K SBL seats. He said to me, "let's do this" and said he had 2 seats in SECTION 301 , Row 4. These are similar to my end zone seats at Candlestick only in the upper deck. I looked at the 3D map and decided that I liked them and went for it. I had already put the deposit down when I had released my old seats. I am happy that I was able to secure the cheapest seats in the stadium but still not in the Upper nose bleed sections.
Originally posted by Realmenofgenius:
It seems that the people hired to work specifically on this project are like used car salesmen. At least that's how my rep came across. He couldn't answer many questions clearly and talked in circles. The process of time stamping etc was never explained to me until I started questioning my main rep with the niners. I guess the sooner you decided about re-locating the higher on the priorty wait list you were. I had waited cuz I did not know it mattered. I was offered seats in 146 but could not afford them, so I asked to be re-located. They asked if I knew anyone interested in those seats. As it turns out, the guy I have been splitting seats with for years decided to take them. I thought this unusual but figured they were having trouble selling those more expensive seats. So on Sept. 3 I called the stadium rep to be sure that I was on the list and tell him I would take any Upper Level seats that were in the lower rows. I was only interested in the cheapest 2K SBL seats. He said to me, "let's do this" and said he had 2 seats in SECTION 301 , Row 4. These are similar to my end zone seats at Candlestick only in the upper deck. I looked at the 3D map and decided that I liked them and went for it. I had already put the deposit down when I had released my old seats. I am happy that I was able to secure the cheapest seats in the stadium but still not in the Upper nose bleed sections.

Yeah these people are the same salesmen that sold the NY SBL's. They know how to run the game. Slimey, sleazy, anything to make a buck.
Originally posted by Realmenofgenius:

I can't speak for every rep, but my rep told me up front that getting the deposit in as soon as possible timestamped my place in line. That was the reason I moved so quickly to secure my seats. That's the reason I was able to get my first choice when relocation came.

I was told again today to wait and everything is going by the time stamped deposit.
I was told again today to wait and everything is going by the time stamped deposit.

When did you put in your deposit? Was it a deposit on your assigned seats?
How will the sun go over the stadium?
How will the sun go over the stadium?

Good question. I picked my seats with this in mind. It will be pretty much like candlestick. Starting over the south endzone, and setting behind the Suite Tower. I chose the south endzone, so I don't have to look into the sun. My section, 327, is in south endzone.
Interesting map found on 49ers.com forum, official seating map as of 9/13
Share 49ersWebzone