LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 318 users in the forums

Levi's Stadium pics and info...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • da209
  • Veteran
Need some help ! I want to go to the game this weekend, but I'm having a hard time deciding what tickets to get . I'm going back in fort with club seats in section 140 row 26 or lower corner end zone I section 132 row 1. Help please!
Originally posted by da209:
Need some help ! I want to go to the game this weekend, but I'm having a hard time deciding what tickets to get . I'm going back in fort with club seats in section 140 row 26 or lower corner end zone I section 132 row 1. Help please!
what kind of help did you need ?

140/r26 is a great location
132/r1 is at a low angle and might be hard to see what going on at the other side of the field.
  • da209
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

132/r1 is at a low angle and might be hard to see what going on at the other side of the field.

Yeah was wondering what would be the best . Tickets are about the same price. What does United club access really mean or what is it .

Yeah was wondering what would be the best . Tickets are about the same price. What does United club access really mean or what is it .

It's access to an indoor concession/lounge area. Slightly better food and beer. You can access that area when the stadium opens and watch the morning games. You can even stay for a hour after the game ends.
  • da209
  • Veteran

It's access to an indoor concession/lounge area. Slightly better food and beer. You can access that area when the stadium opens and watch the morning games. You can even stay for a hour after the game ends.

Sweet! So do all club sets have access to those concessions/ lounges

Sweet! So do all club sets have access to those concessions/ lounges

Depends, some club areas won't let you in like BNY clubs. Those are the guys who light their cigars with hundred dollar bills
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
But, how's the field look?
That was the best game in the history of Levi's. It was absolutely electric
Originally posted by mayo49:
But, how's the field look?

Go, Levi's, go!
Some said it was Soulless lol
[ Edited by 49AllTheTime on Dec 25, 2017 at 10:23 AM ]

Originally posted by ninerfan4life:

Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:

Winning solves a lot of problems in the NFL.
  • KP82
Some said it was Soulless lol

Actually, the problem might occur once the team starts winning consistently. Right now you have a bunch of true diehard rabid fans buying off cheap tickets, regardless of win/loss scenario. That's the kind of crowd we need going forward.

But....I suspect once the team is back to its winning ways corporate silicon valley will use those seats and tickets to sit investors/business folk as a bonus to drive business. That's when a crowded Levi's feels awfully empty on game day.

Hope Im wrong !
Originally posted by KP82:
Actually, the problem might occur once the team starts winning consistently. Right now you have a bunch of true diehard rabid fans buying off cheap tickets, regardless of win/loss scenario. That's the kind of crowd we need going forward.

But....I suspect once the team is back to its winning ways corporate silicon valley will use those seats and tickets to sit investors/business folk as a bonus to drive business. That's when a crowded Levi's feels awfully empty on game day.

Hope Im wrong !

Hope Im wrong !

Great point! Hope you're wrong too. I hope fans fill the seats instead relaxing in the clubs. I hope we do something about the heat in the summer months. Thank God my seats are on the home side.

Hope Im wrong !

It happened to the warriors, especially in the playoffs. Place is nowhere near as loud as it used to be
Share 49ersWebzone