Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by SteveWallacesHelmet:
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
maybe we can move the team to a real stadium like the Oakland Coliseum once the raiders vacate?

Just an awful post. I realize this may be tongue in cheek, but there is zero about the Coliseum that is better than Levi's. Period.

Well, the parking situation is better at the coliseum. Can't really dispute that. lol

I absolutely can dispute it, and do. Parking isnt an issue at Levi's. Blows my mind that people claim it is. It was for the first 2 home games after the stadium opened. It hasnt been since.

95% of the parking at the coliseum is connected to the stadium. My lot at Levi's is 1/2 a mile away. While I don't have a problem with that walk, I certainly would prefer it to be closer. That's why the parking situation is better in Oakland.
why not get closer parking ?

Wasn't available too me when the stadium opened. Now we have our spot where a bunch of us meet every week. Like I said, the walk doesn't bother me. But the majority of parking at Levi's is off site. Onsite parking isn't an option for the vast majority of fans parking at Levi's.
You must have missed the email that green lot was avail. after the first year. thats how i got mine. (didn't buy the blue at all the first year)

Can't beat tailgating next to the stadium
maybe we can move the team to a real stadium like the Oakland Coliseum once the raiders vacate?

Just an awful post. I realize this may be tongue in cheek, but there is zero about the Coliseum that is better than Levi's. Period.

Well, the parking situation is better at the coliseum. Can't really dispute that. lol

I absolutely can dispute it, and do. Parking isnt an issue at Levi's. Blows my mind that people claim it is. It was for the first 2 home games after the stadium opened. It hasnt been since.

95% of the parking at the coliseum is connected to the stadium. My lot at Levi's is 1/2 a mile away. While I don't have a problem with that walk, I certainly would prefer it to be closer. That's why the parking situation is better in Oakland.

Wasn't available too me when the stadium opened. Now we have our spot where a bunch of us meet every week. Like I said, the walk doesn't bother me. But the majority of parking at Levi's is off site. Onsite parking isn't an option for the vast majority of fans parking at Levi's.
You must have missed the email that green lot was avail. after the first year. thats how i got mine. (didn't buy the blue at all the first year)

No, I got that email. I guess you missed the part where I said a bunch of us tailgate together each game. Can't expect that many people to all get the upgrade together.

But that's beside the point. It's not even a question that the coliseum, with their 2 giant parking lots connected to the stadium, is a more desirable situation than 10 lots spread around the region. Parking on the golf course and satellite lots.

No, I got that email. I guess you missed the part where I said a bunch of us tailgate together each game. Can't expect that many people to all get the upgrade together.

But that's beside the point. It's not even a question that the coliseum, with their 2 giant parking lots connected to the stadium, is a more desirable situation than 10 lots spread around the region. Parking on the golf course and satellite lots.
i didn't miss it. pretty sure those guys would follow you, upgrading or not.

I guess it's more desirable, but who moves around the parking lot to tailgate in different areas ? i didn't at the stick
Anyone interested in going to Levi's for a Halloween Event hosted by the 49ers ?

Tomorrow 3-8pm
Going this weekend and have tickets for the NRG Sky Suite as part of a big group.

Has anyone experienced this suite and give any details or tips?

I have been to the stadium before but just in the club level.
Originally posted by smithgdwg:
Going this weekend and have tickets for the NRG Sky Suite as part of a big group.

Is that in the Suite tower?

I've been in the SAP suite tower and it's awesome. get there early and take a lot good pics of all the awesome wall art

I've been in the SAP suite tower and it's awesome. get there early and take a lot good pics of all the awesome wall art

On top of the Suite tower from what I can tell from what I see online.

On top of the Suite tower from what I can tell from what I see online.
yeah, get there early see if you walk through some of the halls on other levels. they have some really cool history and Old pics to look at
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
But, how's the field look?
Originally posted by mayo49:
But, how's the field look?

It was green.

God bless all you good soldiers who went to the game today.
  • jcs
  • Veteran
Anyone have an updated shot of the empty Levis today??
Thoroughly enjoyed our club seats and the game today
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:
Thoroughly enjoyed our club seats and the game today

Lucky bum.
It was pretty chilly today. My seats are in the shade for the first half. A dude next to me asked worriedly if we were gonna get sun at any point. lol
Share 49ersWebzone