LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 215 users in the forums

Levi's Stadium pics and info...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
maybe we can move the team to a real stadium like the Oakland Coliseum once the raiders vacate?

Label it "The Return to the Trough"
[ Edited by captveg on Oct 20, 2017 at 12:41 PM ]
maybe we can move the team to a real stadium like the Oakland Coliseum once the raiders vacate?

I think it's been too long since you've been to the coliseum. lol
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
How's the field look?
Originally posted by mayo49:
How's the field look?

Probably like dogsh*t
  • jcs
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SFGiant49ers:
How's the field look?

Probably like dogsh*t

Coldplay was there just a couple of weeks ago...with 50,000 people and a stage on the grass for over a day should have done wonders for it.
Originally posted by jcs:
How's the field look?

Probably like dogsh*t

Coldplay was there just a couple of weeks ago...with 50,000 people and a stage on the grass for over a day should have done wonders for it.

Coldplay too bad it wasn't at least a not-so-gay band that ruined the grass

We can call the end-zone section the glory hole.

They get a new field by pre-arranged schedule a couple times a season. I wouldn't be surprised if this was one of the times they had it scheduled to be changed out, post-concert.
Originally posted by captveg:

They get a new field by pre-arranged schedule a couple times a season. I wouldn't be surprised if this was one of the times they had it scheduled to be changed out, post-concert.

Good, so that the new grass didn't have enough time for the roots to take hold. And continuing the endless cycle

Good, so that the new grass didn't have enough time for the roots to take hold. And continuing the endless cycle

I love how every fan is now some horticulture expert these days.
[ Edited by captveg on Oct 22, 2017 at 1:00 PM ]

I love how every fan is now some horticulture expert these days.

Maybe I actually am, you don't know

Just like so many fans in these threads that are GM experts, head coach experts, draft experts, and so on

Just an awful post. I realize this may be tongue in cheek, but there is zero about the Coliseum that is better than Levi's. Period.
[ Edited by SteveWallacesHelmet on Oct 23, 2017 at 12:01 PM ]
  • luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by SteveWallacesHelmet:

Just an awful post. I realize this may be tongue in cheek, but there is zero about the Coliseum that is better than Levi's. Period.

don't feed the trolls

Well, the parking situation is better at the coliseum. Can't really dispute that. lol
  • jcs
  • Veteran
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

Well, the parking situation is better at the coliseum. Can't really dispute that. lol

It's got a direct link to Bart...assuming you don't get mugged that's a positive
Share 49ersWebzone