Originally posted by stefano89:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
does anyone know whats going on with season tickets. are they printed tickets that will be mailed to us or are they digital again where we have to print them off our online account. the first home game is in 9 days and we havent heard anything about tickets.

Digital, and you are supposed to use your phone to access the stadium

And you can print them once they're released a week before the game if you want to have an actual paper ticket. Nothing has changed since they moved to this system other than they are released earlier now. A week instead of 3 days.

actually last year i heard they gave season ticket holders the choice of either paper tickets mailed to them or the new digital method. which is different from the few years before last year, since moving to levis.

Nope. You can print them if you want them, but they don't provide any physical tickets. And you can only print them 7 days before the date of the game.

we just received physical paper tickets in the mail.

Like printer paper or card stock tix?

Card stock tickets. i took a picture il see if i can post it soon

Please do. I didn't think that was an option.
it wasn't. I wonder if he has a suite or club ticket. i seen some people have those hard tickets at games

section C135. i guess "printed" tickets could be another "perk" in their eyes. but i dont see why they wouldnt just offer it to any season ticket holder. cant cost that much to print them.
Originally posted by Marvin49:
does anyone know whats going on with season tickets. are they printed tickets that will be mailed to us or are they digital again where we have to print them off our online account. the first home game is in 9 days and we havent heard anything about tickets.

Digital, and you are supposed to use your phone to access the stadium

And you can print them once they're released a week before the game if you want to have an actual paper ticket. Nothing has changed since they moved to this system other than they are released earlier now. A week instead of 3 days.

actually last year i heard they gave season ticket holders the choice of either paper tickets mailed to them or the new digital method. which is different from the few years before last year, since moving to levis.

Nope. You can print them if you want them, but they don't provide any physical tickets. And you can only print them 7 days before the date of the game.

we just received physical paper tickets in the mail.

Like printer paper or card stock tix?

Card stock tickets. i took a picture il see if i can post it soon

Please do. I didn't think that was an option.
it wasn't. I wonder if he has a suite or club ticket. i seen some people have those hard tickets at games

section C135. i guess "printed" tickets could be another "perk" in their eyes. but i dont see why they wouldnt just offer it to any season ticket holder. cant cost that much to print them.
hard tickets would be expensive for 70k seats. But i think they did some homework on whats scanned.

before they switched to e-tickets I used to keep all my tickets in tact and just print the generic tix to use. was hoping for SB seasons and would frame the tix. got close in 2012. Since i have a SB ticket was thinking of making a missing ring memo

Thy did it mainly to force people to sell on ticket exchange instead of StubHub.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
But, how's the field look?
  • KP82
Those empty red seats looked gorgeous today. Maybe the sun was too bright for the fans to attend
Originally posted by KP82:
Those empty red seats looked gorgeous today. Maybe the sun was too bright for the fans to attend

It was 94 degrees at its peak. I was in my seat until the final whistle, but I'm not blaming anybody for running for the shade. The concourses were packed at halftime. Most people just stayed up there and watched on tv.
It was hot as f**k. I had to drench my Tom Rathman towel and put it on my head. I don't blame the fans for hiding in the shade in the concourses

Did you go? Nope so stfu ya damn hypocrite
  • KP82
Originally posted by sacniner:

East coast

East coast

Get your money up. Fly out. Lots of fans do. You can't? Stfu, stay in whatever s**t state you live in and ride the bandwagon.

• KP82

East coast

Get your money up. Fly out. Lots of fans do. You can't? Stfu, stay in whatever s**t state you live in and ride the bandwagon.

Too hot to sit in those seats.

Nothing wrong with this statement. My point, don't criticize others who would prefer not to roast in the sun.

Nothing wrong with this statement. My point, don't criticize others who would prefer not to roast in the sun.
there is something wrong to an extent. He can do research and get seats not in the sun

there is something wrong to an extent. He can do research and get seats not in the sun
Do you think Jed will ever put the money in for an overhang or something? This is getting national attention today
  • jcs
  • Veteran

Do you think Jed will ever put the money in for an overhang or something? This is getting national attention today

This is the ownership group that tried to charge players for drinks...what do you think??
Share 49ersWebzone