Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Beers are 14 bucks now wtf!!

Craft beer?

Yeah, used to be 12 bucks

That sucks. They lowered the price on regular beers
Originally posted by captveg:
I love all the new banners and pictures in the stadium, but the best improvement the stadium could receive is for them to never play "Turn Down For What" during games ever again.

Their first test on this is tomorrow.

So did they play that song or what?

What about the Tony Montanaaaa song?? Its like a white nerd calling a black guy, brotha. Very painful... I hate their DJ's
Stadium and surrounding area are disappointing as hell. Had to tailgate pretty far away. No character.
Originally posted by stefano89:
we just received physical paper tickets in the mail.

I haven't heard anything about physical tickets. All tickets are loaded into your Levi's Stadium mobile app or you can download and print from your Levi's account a week before gameday.
Originally posted by sacniner:
Stadium and surrounding area are disappointing as hell. Had to tailgate pretty far away. No character.

This is true, everything is all spread out. Hopefully the Entertainment plaza that is planned where the golf course is will bring a lot of buzz for fans before and after the game. But that project won't be done for awhile.

What lot did you end up tailgating in?
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

What lot did you end up tailgating in?

Tried to get in green lot homie, but like you said, it was a no go... so ended up in blue one.
Well, after 22 years of being a fan (mostly from Australia - but more recently from Portland, OR) I'll finally be attending my first 49er game this season!!

I've tentatively circled the game against the NYG's and have a few questions. Where is the best place to get a good ticket - Stub Hub? Is there a section I should aim for/avoid (for around $150)? What time should I arrive at the stadium? - the whole tailgating thing is new to me (we don't do that in Australia for some odd reason). Can I take my own alcohol for tailgating, or does it have to be bought from the stadium? Any hints or tips are greatly appreciated!
Originally posted by slowriot:
Well, after 22 years of being a fan (mostly from Australia - but more recently from Portland, OR) I'll finally be attending my first 49er game this season!!

I've tentatively circled the game against the NYG's and have a few questions. Where is the best place to get a good ticket - Stub Hub? Is there a section I should aim for/avoid (for around $150)? What time should I arrive at the stadium? - the whole tailgating thing is new to me (we don't do that in Australia for some odd reason). Can I take my own alcohol for tailgating, or does it have to be bought from the stadium? Any hints or tips are greatly appreciated!
1. StubHub, NFL Ticket Exchange are the safest. There are others i haven't tried like Seatgeek and Gametime
2.Any section is a good seat. Lower sections you would want to sit in the middle or higher so you can see the other side of the field.
3. arrive 4.5 hours before if you want to tailgate
4. you can bring whatever you want from home to the tailgate (Food and Drink wise)

I would find a parking pass to Green Lot 1 for a better tailgate experience

1. StubHub, NFL Ticket Exchange are the safest. There are others i haven't tried like Seatgeek and Gametime
2.Any section is a good seat. Lower sections you would want to sit in the middle or higher so you can see the other side of the field.
3. arrive 4.5 hours before if you want to tailgate
4. you can bring whatever you want from home to the tailgate (Food and Drink wise)

I would find a parking pass to Green Lot 1 for a better tailgate experience

Great, thanks for the advice! Potentially stupid question - is it generally only those who drive to the game that tailgate? I'll be taking public transport. Speaking of which, what is the best/fastest way to get to Levi's from downtown SF? Light rail?

Great, thanks for the advice! Potentially stupid question - is it generally only those who drive to the game that tailgate? I'll be taking public transport. Speaking of which, what is the best/fastest way to get to Levi's from downtown SF? Light rail?
Anyone can tailgate by car or by foot. You just need to carry around all your stuff if you go by public Transportation.

Sounds like you wont be having a Grill so you can find any open area in the parking lots or make friends with another group and hang out.

from SF. take the Calttrain to the Mountain view station. Then hop on the Light Rail to Levis
Anyone can tailgate by car or by foot. You just need to carry around all your stuff if you go by public Transportation.

Sounds like you wont be having a Grill so you can find any open area in the parking lots or make friends with another group and hang out.

from SF. take the Calttrain to the Mountain view station. Then hop on the Light Rail to Levis

Thanks again, can't wait!
does anyone know whats going on with season tickets. are they printed tickets that will be mailed to us or are they digital again where we have to print them off our online account. the first home game is in 9 days and we havent heard anything about tickets.

Digital, and you are supposed to use your phone to access the stadium

And you can print them once they're released a week before the game if you want to have an actual paper ticket. Nothing has changed since they moved to this system other than they are released earlier now. A week instead of 3 days.

actually last year i heard they gave season ticket holders the choice of either paper tickets mailed to them or the new digital method. which is different from the few years before last year, since moving to levis.

Nope. You can print them if you want them, but they don't provide any physical tickets. And you can only print them 7 days before the date of the game.

Like printer paper or card stock tix?

Card stock tickets. i took a picture il see if i can post it soon
does anyone know whats going on with season tickets. are they printed tickets that will be mailed to us or are they digital again where we have to print them off our online account. the first home game is in 9 days and we havent heard anything about tickets.

And you can print them once they're released a week before the game if you want to have an actual paper ticket. Nothing has changed since they moved to this system other than they are released earlier now. A week instead of 3 days.

actually last year i heard they gave season ticket holders the choice of either paper tickets mailed to them or the new digital method. which is different from the few years before last year, since moving to levis.

Nope. You can print them if you want them, but they don't provide any physical tickets. And you can only print them 7 days before the date of the game.

Please do. I didn't think that was an option.
Originally posted by Marvin49:

Please do. I didn't think that was an option.
it wasn't. I wonder if he has a suite or club ticket. i seen some people have those hard tickets at games
Share 49ersWebzone