Levi's Stadium pics and info...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:
Can anyone tell me what the difference between the Levi's 501 club seats and the Broadcast club seats are? Specifically what does each entail? Not getting specifics from the Levi's site
Do you mean Yahoo Club seats ?

Levis club is access to the 2nd level club area

I'm pulling these off stub hub. So the Broadcast club seats (it's what Stubhub has them listed as, I'll try to post a screenshot) is on the suite side of the stadium, I think section 200 or 300. Not really sure that these particular club seats entails though. I emailed a rep but have not heard back. So what does the Levi's 501 club entail? (I.e. Is there a lounge, patio, etc?). Thanks for the feedback
Is it the Brocade club ? Brocade and BNY east are the lowest level clubs you can get. Levi's club is listed as the 4th level but it's the club for the 2nd deck (200 seats)

All clubs have the best amenities you can get. but..

The best clubs are in the SAP tower. There you have endless access to see the game live in all the clubs in that tower because they have windows towards the field. The east side clubs are behind the seats so most of the game you can watch on TVs if you decide to stay there. There are some spots to watch the game but people tend to stay in those spots

Btw, how early do the club level areas open prior to kickoff? Want to be able to have some drinks and watch the morning games.
I believe its the normal gate opening, 3 hours before GT. (The BNY clubs might open 4 hrs B4 GT).

The Michael Mina tailgate opens 4 hrs B4 GT for sure

Cool. Thanks
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Field STILL f**ked up? That's pathetic. The NFLPA should start some s**t. Costing players their careers.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Field STILL f**ked up? That's pathetic. The NFLPA should start some s**t. Costing players their careers.

Garnett injured his knee on friday
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

Garnett injured his knee on friday

Yep. On the practice field, not in the stadium.

Injuries happen everywhere.
[ Edited by captveg on Aug 6, 2017 at 11:59 PM ]
Man, every time I go to a SF Giants game or drive by that stadium, I think the 49er royally f**ked up. You get a stadium for 30+ years and you go cheap. SMH.
Originally posted by Joecool:
Man, every time I go to a SF Giants game or drive by that stadium, I think the 49er royally f**ked up. You get a stadium for 30+ years and you go cheap. SMH.

Levis stadium is cheap?

Interesting..
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
at least when you suffer a career ending injury, the wifi is good enough where you'll be able to facetime your loved ones to give them the bad news face to face.

at least when you suffer a career ending injury, the wifi is good enough where you'll be able to facetime your loved ones to give them the bad news face to face.

Who suffered a career ending injury?
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

Who suffered a career ending injury?

Don't take the bait. lol
does anyone know whats going on with season tickets. are they printed tickets that will be mailed to us or are they digital again where we have to print them off our online account. the first home game is in 9 days and we havent heard anything about tickets.
Originally posted by stefano89:
does anyone know whats going on with season tickets. are they printed tickets that will be mailed to us or are they digital again where we have to print them off our online account. the first home game is in 9 days and we havent heard anything about tickets.

Digital, and you are supposed to use your phone to access the stadium
Originally posted by stefano89:

Digital, and you are supposed to use your phone to access the stadium

And you can print them once they're released a week before the game if you want to have an actual paper ticket. Nothing has changed since they moved to this system other than they are released earlier now. A week instead of 3 days.
Share 49ersWebzone