LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 243 users in the forums

Levi's Stadium pics and info...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
he's right. FULL HOUSE!

prob should have put some solar tower towers on the roof to give those fans some shade. that sun looks so brutal
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
When homers have nothing left to say they claim some sort of fan superiority.

Whoooos got it better then us 49ersATT? Tomsula amirite?

When people have a hard time admitting they got screwed on the PSL, they will pull the "you're not a fan card."

I feel bad for the thousands of fans who feel betrayed. This is well documented. Bought a PSL while we had Harbaugh. Fans thought we were set up for long term success. Not an front office who thought they had it figured out, but proved to be a laughing stock. We go from Super Bowl a few years ago to a one win team. Feel bad for those fans.

A very small minority still act like they believe in the front office, enjoy the "home" games, and don't think there are any issues. If you are skeptical of this dumpster fire, the easy (and probably only) rebuttal is the fandom thing.
Originally posted by sacniner:
When people have a hard time admitting they got screwed on the PSL, they will pull the "you're not a fan card."

I feel bad for the thousands of fans who feel betrayed. This is well documented. Bought a PSL while we had Harbaugh. Fans thought we were set up for long term success. Not an front office who thought they had it figured out, but proved to be a laughing stock. We go from Super Bowl a few years ago to a one win team. Feel bad for those fans.

A very small minority still act like they believe in the front office, enjoy the "home" games, and don't think there are any issues. If you are skeptical of this dumpster fire, the easy (and probably only) rebuttal is the fandom thing.
lol, so inaccurate but whats new
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
When homers have nothing left to say they claim some sort of fan superiority.

Whoooos got it better then us 49ersATT? Tomsula amirite?

Believe it or not, it's actually possible to not agree with the front office, know the team is in a sh!thole, and still have a good time at the game. lol
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Believe it or not, it's actually possible to not agree with the front office, know the team is in a sh!thole, and still have a good time at the game. lol

I believe it, and when you have perspective like you do it makes sense. Others can't admit how f**ked this franchise is.

For the social aspect, hanging w/ friends, tailgating, etc, its fun.
  • Kense
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
lol, why would you believe them..youre not a fan.

only the people who never been there talk out their ass, too funny

Are you related to the Yorks? I'm not trying to be funny either. Are you?

I believe it, and when you have perspective like you do it makes sense. Others can't admit how f**ked this franchise is.

Lol
  • Kense
  • Veteran

For the $300 you'll spend at a game, I'd rather hang out with my friends at a strip club and enjoy a real show. Hanging out with friends watching a train wreck is not fun.
Originally posted by Kense:

For the $300 you'll spend at a game, I'd rather hang out with my friends at a strip club and enjoy a real show. Hanging out with friends watching a train wreck is not fun.

Why not do both

Lol

Typical response from you. Of course getting drunk and tailgating can be fun. Value is subjective and for me it sounds like a ripoff. But how defensive you get, playing that fandom card makes you sound like a sucker.

Lol

Typical response from you. Of course getting drunk and tailgating can be fun. Value is subjective and for me it sounds like a ripoff. But how defensive you get, playing that fandom card makes you sound like a sucker.
you have no idea what your talking about still. It's cool youre a fair-weather fan.

but i hate to spoil it for you, But there were 49ers fans and season ticket holders before harbaugh
you have no idea what your talking about still. It's cool youre a fair-weather fan.

but i hate to spoil it for you, But there were 49ers fans and season ticket holders before harbaugh

Keep playing that judging "fandom" on a website. It's weird, but we know you're pissed and don't have anything else to say. No one knows you exist or give a f**k that you have season tix. You don't get a prize for being a super Jed fan posting on the zone.

It's okay bro, you can get off Jed's nuts and be honest.
[ Edited by sacniner on Dec 8, 2016 at 6:18 PM ]

Keep playing that judging "fandom" on a website. It's weird, but we know you're pissed and don't have anything else to say. No one knows you exist or give a f**k that you have season tix. You don't get a prize for being a super Jed fan posting on the zone.

It's okay bro, you can get off Jed's nuts and be honest.
im not judging it is what it is. lol who's pissed, your the one posting BS. This is the Stadium Info thread which i give when people ask.

no one knows i exist, but youre on my nuts like a parasite.
im not judging it is what it is. lol who's pissed, your the one posting BS. This is the Stadium Info thread which i give when people ask.

Sorry if I pissed you off

Sorry if I pissed you off
yeah yeah

Share 49ersWebzone