There are 170 users in the forums

Levi's Stadium pics and info...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by jcs:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Created what?, the only immaturity that is being shown, is your own.

Lol how about coming up with something to counter me that involves using your brain....

This kind of stuff doesn't come out in the media when he's doing things right
you post that stupid comment, what is there to counter. Gilmore making stupid allegations and to you that shows Jed's immaturity. Please

You have no idea what the articles have to do with Jed, You just saw it as a chance to make a brainless comment
Originally posted by TheWooLick:
Originally posted by mayo49:
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2016/10/29/santa-clara-threatens-to-take-over-management-of-levis-stadium/
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2016/10/30/49ers-fire-back-at-false-and-irresponsible-claims-from-santa-clara-mayor/

Wow Jeds created a mess for himself. Goes to further show his immaturity as an owner.

He has created an image of impropriety when it comes to the stadium. These accusations, the soccer fields fiasco...
of course you only read the negative stuff and bypass any truth. The Soccer Fields wasn't even a fiasco if you really looked into it.

Lol how about coming up with something to counter me that involves using your brain....

you post that stupid comment, what is there to counter. Gilmore making stupid allegations and to you that shows Jed's immaturity. Please

You have no idea what the articles have to do with Jed, You just saw it as a chance to make a brainless comment

What is stupid about Gilmore's accusations?

Everything that she has been putting out there. Soccer Fields, Rent, the non productive audits. all the types crap politicians do. The 49ers already gave the auditors what they asked for.

Everything that she has been putting out there. Soccer Fields, Rent, the non productive audits. all the types crap politicians do. The 49ers already gave the auditors what they asked for.

I have not seen any proof of her being wrong about anything.

It seems that the 49ers have more documents to turn over...

The San Francisco 49ers are responding to accusations the team is misusing public funds in the South Bay.
Santa Clara has said the team is not playing fair, citing an audit that appears to show the 49ers misusing public funds and potentially shorting the city. Mayor Lisa Gillmor last week said the city will take over management of Levi's Stadium if the 49ers do not comply with their current contract.
"We are absolutely complying with the auditing team," said Al Guido, 49ers president. "We've been complying for multiple years with the city."
Guido said it is unfortunate the 49ers and the city of Santa Clara have reached this point. The city is demanding budget docuements, and on Monday Guido said the team has supplied them and is working to compile the rest.
"If those bills have not been managed properly, then they need to send us a new invoice," Guido said. "Then we will pay it, just like we pay every other bill that comes to us."
The 49ers said the documents will be completed by Friday.
Guido is referring to the findings detailed in an independent audit presented to the city council last week. The auditor said it is possible taxpayer money was used to pay for public safety costs at NFL events, which is illegal under Santa Clara city law.
The audit also found the city may be eligible to recieve more revenue from events like the Taylor Swift concert.
"Is it supposed to be $2 million or should it be $10 million that the city of Santa Clara is receiving from the stadium," Gillmor said. "We don't know until we see the underlying financial documents that they have failed to produce for two days."
Gillmor said the city is prepared to take over management of Levi's Stadium if the 49ers and sporting authority do not hand over the budget documents.
"We are going to make sure we get the information, and our citizens and general fund gets what it deserves," Gillmor said.

Source: 49ers Respond to Santa Clara Mayor Pushing to Take Over Management of Levi's Stadium | NBC Bay Area http://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/local/49ers-Respond-to-Santa-Clara-Mayor-Pushing-to-Take-Over-Management-of-Levis-Stadium-399398931.html#ixzz4Ois6e9rj
Follow us: @NBCBayArea on Twitter | NBCBayArea on Facebook

haven't seen any, did you look ? she did the same thing about the convention center (from the Mercury news)
THE city of Santa Clara is about to waste $100,000 on a pointless study of its convention center for one reason: A milquetoast city council can't stand up to the empty, vicious bluster of two of its members, Lisa Gillmor and Mayor Eddie Souza.

While budget shortfalls are forcing cuts in library hours and youth programs, a majority of the council decided to shell out for a management and financial audit of the Santa Clara Chamber of Commerce, which contracts with the city to run the convention center. This despite the fact that annual, independent audits have turned up zero evidence of problems.

Since the news falls into your narrative, it must be right ?

not so fast

"The Mayor's accusations that money is going from the City's General Fund into the stadium are false and irresponsible," the 49ers said in a statement provided to PFT. "As the Mayor surely knows, since she voted for the agreements, the stadium does not use General Fund money. In fact, funds are flowing into the General Fund from the stadium. The 49ers Stadium Management Company has generated over $5.5 million for the City's General Fund over the last two years, plus an additional $2 million in fees to the City. On top of that, another $2 million has also gone to the Discretionary Fund."

The suddenly-ugly fight apparently traces to politics. With a local election upcoming, the belief (as one source explained it to PFT) is that Mayor Lisa Gillmor hopes that attacks on the team will prop up her preferred slate of anti-49ers candidates. A $200,000 independent audit also is believed to be part of that effort.

"The successful management of Levi's Stadium by the 49ers Stadium Management Company has allowed the Santa Clara Stadium Authority to reduce its outstanding debt by over $200 million since opening, and fund over $16 million in cash reserves," the 49ers added in the statement issued to PFT. "Those figures do not even include the significant increase in sales and hotel tax revenues generated by the stadium, hotels and other local businesses that will contribute to the Santa Clara General Fund on an annual basis as a direct result of the ongoing operation of Levi's Stadium."

The 49ers told NBC Bay Area that they will be providing information requested by the auditor on Monday. That should result in the truth coming out, eventually.

Of course, the goal may be to keep the truth under wraps until Tuesday, November 8 comes and goes. When elections are looming, truth routinely takes a backseat to political agendas. And with local elections capable of being every bit as nasty as national ones, it would hardly be a shock to learn that reality is being distorted to help secure votes.
[ Edited by 49AllTheTime on Nov 1, 2016 at 9:43 AM ]
http://www.santaclaraweekly.com/2016/Issue-45/mayors-threat-to-take-over-levis-stadium-empty-bluster.html

for anyone interested
  • Kense
  • Veteran
49AllTheTime is a major Jed York/49ers Org Homer. Everybody on here but you has a negative opinion on this all. What's your agenda? You work for them? Or are you hoping they read this forum and will hire you to do promo.
  • luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Kense:
49AllTheTime is a major Jed York/49ers Org Homer. Everybody on here but you has a negative opinion on this all. What's your agenda? You work for them? Or are you hoping they read this forum and will hire you to do promo.

or maybe 49AllTheTime likes to see both sides of an issue

• Kense
  • Veteran
Originally posted by luv49rs:

Both Sides? He's talking from ONE side, this guy is trying to tell me ti doesn't take long to drive to Levi Stadium and that I'm lying because it takes me over an Hour from Oakland. Both sides. right.
Originally posted by Kense:
Originally posted by luv49rs:

Both Sides? He's talking from ONE side, this guy is trying to tell me ti doesn't take long to drive to Levi Stadium and that I'm lying because it takes me over an Hour from Oakland. Both sides. right.
Where you are driving from is irrelevant (i don't think you really get that)

Also, it's doesn't take me over a hour to get to the Roaracle for Dubs game on a weekday coming from SC

My Agenda ?, im not a follower. There are always at least two sides to everything
i need help from fellow levis stadium goers....

up until the rams game this season i always parked in blue lot 1....no particular reason it was just the biggest an fastest accessible one. well we tried to park there for the first game of the season this year an they said they only let people in who got prepaid parking passes. i think thats b******t cause season ticket holders an fans heard NOTHING of that before game day cuasing huge backups but thats not my point

. what im trying to find out is are they still only letting prepaid parking pass people into blue lot 1. because on the levis website it takes u to ticketmaster to buy passes but ticketmaster says blue lot 1 is general admission an theres no tickets selling for that lot.....so basically i wanna find out before i drive into the clusterf**k traffic around levis where i can an cannot park an if i need to buy a pass before. any info helps thanks.
Originally posted by stefano89:

up until the rams game this season i always parked in blue lot 1....no particular reason it was just the biggest an fastest accessible one. well we tried to park there for the first game of the season this year an they said they only let people in who got prepaid parking passes. i think thats b******t cause season ticket holders an fans heard NOTHING of that before game day cuasing huge backups but thats not my point

. what im trying to find out is are they still only letting prepaid parking pass people into blue lot 1. because on the levis website it takes u to ticketmaster to buy passes but ticketmaster says blue lot 1 is general admission an theres no tickets selling for that lot.....so basically i wanna find out before i drive into the clusterf**k traffic around levis where i can an cannot park an if i need to buy a pass before. any info helps thanks.
Blue lot 1 has always been prepaid passes. You might get away with it if you go really early but i wouldn't bank on it. There are cash paid lots but i can't find that easily right now. (green lot 4 is cash) but not sure on the rest.
Originally posted by stefano89:

I get there pretty much when the blue 1 opens every week. They are always taking cash at that point. That may stop as the lots starts filling up, but right when they open you can get in with cash or card.
Share 49ersWebzone