There are 215 users in the forums

Levi's Stadium pics and info...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SFGiant49ers:
Originally posted by mayo49:
Originally posted by jcs:
Just got back from the game. Levis is clean and large but the design is like a New Highschool Football stadium on steroids.

Yeah, they blew it on the design factor.

Lol ppl will complain about anything. Would you rather they still be at the worst stadium in the league?

Just saying, if your going to build a $1.5B stadium at least make it look attractive.
[ Edited by mayo49 on Oct 7, 2016 at 7:29 PM ]
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
So empty
Originally posted by SFGiant49ers:
Originally posted by jcs:
Just got back from the game. Levis is clean and large but the design is like a New Highschool Football stadium on steroids.

Yeah, they blew it on the design factor.

Lol ppl will complain about anything. Would you rather they still be at the worst stadium in the league?

Just saying, if your going to build a $1.5B stadium at least make it look attractive.

They made to what the STH wanted
the stadium is fine, we played in a toilet bowl for decades and no one seemed to mind.
I remember going to the Stick from 04-10 and the stadium was also half empty. I remember being able to get tickets for 10 bucks on stubhub. We have a weak ass fan base that only want to show up when we're winning
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
I remember going to the Stick from 04-10 and the stadium was also half empty. I remember being able to get tickets for 10 bucks on stubhub. We have a weak ass fan base that only want to show up when we're winning

This
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:

I dont blame any fan base for not showing up when their team sucks
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
How's the grass look?
How's the grass look?

Like sh*t bro
How's the grass look?

I know it's your tradition, but the joke is stale AF. It might be time to end it since they figured this one mess out.

• luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
How's the grass look?

I know it's your tradition, but the joke is stale AF. It might be time to end it since they figured this one mess out.

how so?
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
How's the grass look?

Why so bitter, StOnEy? I want to see them go through a year without any problems, then I'll stop the tradition.
Originally posted by luv49rs:
How's the grass look?

how so?

They're having concerts one weekend and the grass is perfect the next weekend. Once they figured out the grass they should be using at the end of last season it wasn't a problem anymore.

Why so bitter, StOnEy? I want to see them go through a year without any problems, then I'll stop the tradition.

Not bitter, bruh. Just looking to evolve to negative connotation.
Tickets are going for $24-$30 on NFLticketexchange right now. The only silver lining, from a personal standpoint, is that we're able to see who the true fans are. I understand choosing not to go to games as a way of showing displeasure, but so many people I know have just completely tuned out altogether. The same people whose fandom coincidentally peaked in 2011/2012.
Originally posted by LayTheWoodall:
Tickets are going for $24-$30 on NFLticketexchange right now. The only silver lining, from a personal standpoint, is that we're able to see who the true fans are. I understand choosing not to go to games as a way of showing displeasure, but so many people I know have just completely tuned out altogether. The same people whose fandom coincidentally peaked in 2011/2012.

f**k the bandwagon fans! I'll be at Levi's every Sunday no matter how bad it gets
[ Edited by ninerfan4life on Oct 20, 2016 at 8:15 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone