LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 251 users in the forums

Levi's Stadium pics and info...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by mayo49:
Why all of a sudden is there a problem with the sun at stadiums?

Because of the wussification of this country. Just a certain portion, though it seems. You don't see Green Bay fans whining about how it's too cold and the team should build a dome for Lambeau. lol
  • Morgy
  • Hey bud, what’s your problem?
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

Because of the wussification of this country. Just a certain portion, though it seems. You don't see Green Bay fans whining about how it's too cold and the team should build a dome for Lambeau. lol

LOL. Love to see the opposite of Green bay fans. Rather than shirtless in the cold, lets see die-hard fools dressed in 49er hoodies and parkas and wool hats and gloves in the sweltering 85 degree heat in September...haha
I'm in section 422 the last section to get the shade and I'm not complaining one bit about the heat
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
I'm in section 422 the last section to get the shade and I'm not complaining one bit about the heat

• mayo49
  • Veteran

Yep, I can understand if it was scorching hot, but most of these cities don't even reach 80 degrees during their autumn/fall months.
[ Edited by mayo49 on Jul 26, 2016 at 4:01 AM ]

Yep, I can understand if it was scorching hot, but most of these cities don't even reach 80 degrees during their autumn/fall months.
even though i prepare for the sun at every game, sometimes at Candlestick/Levi's if you sit in the sun..it feels magnified
Wonder if SBL members are receiving any kind of gift this year? Last 2 years have been pretty good but have yet to receive an email about receiving anything this year
Wonder if SBL members are receiving any kind of gift this year? Last 2 years have been pretty good but have yet to receive an email about receiving anything this year
that totally slipped my mind, checking with my Rep now
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
that totally slipped my mind, checking with my Rep now

He said he's not sure if the annual gift is what they just sent out. He will get back to me.

This is the latest thing they shipped

[ Edited by 49AllTheTime on Jul 29, 2016 at 12:57 PM ]
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Meh you can buy all that stuff at the dollar store .

Originally posted by susweel:

Originally posted by susweel:
hey lets keep it about the team, not your personal shopping places of choice
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
what's in those cans? Stool samples from jed and baalke?
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
s**t gifts from a s**t organization. glad to see they've incorporated s**t colors into the gifts.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Lol member handbook for what ? When to cheer and not cheer. Lol
Share 49ersWebzone