LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 230 users in the forums

Levi's Stadium pics and info...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Dat scarf doe.

How will the concession discount work? Though the app? Gimme dem $9 miller lites.
Originally posted by cwilson830:
Dat scarf doe.

How will the concession discount work? Though the app? Gimme dem $9 miller lites.
that delivery charge tho !

I use that service....can't beat it, the longest to get something was just less then ten mins and the fastest was 2 mins
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Dat scarf doe.

I use that service....can't beat it, the longest to get something was just less then ten mins and the fastest was 2 mins

Nice. I've had them take 45+ min, but I still use it from time to time.

When they say "concession stands" do we think that means the concession stands around the stadium, or concession delivery to the seats in the stands?
Dat scarf doe.

Nice. I've had them take 45+ min, but I still use it from time to time.

When they say "concession stands" do we think that means the concession stands around the stadium, or concession delivery to the seats in the stands?
45 mins ! where are you located up top ?

I'm taking it as everything that deals with concessions
Still haven't made it out the museum.. free passes will definitely make me make time for it.
Gonna go to Levi's stadium for my first time next week for the US-Colombia soccer game. Haven't gone to a 49ers game the past two seasons my last game was against the Seahawks where Gore had that long run to seal the win.

Anyways, any tips for a first timer? Anyone going to the game? Tailgates?
Originally posted by 5times:
Gonna go to Levi's stadium for my first time next week for the US-Colombia soccer game. Haven't gone to a 49ers game the past two seasons my last game was against the Seahawks where Gore had that long run to seal the win.

Anyways, any tips for a first timer? Anyone going to the game? Tailgates?
Do you have a parking pass, Which one ? There are two lots now. Blue Lot is a mile away and you would have to walk. Green Lot 1 is right next to the stadium

Get there early as traffic is always at it's worse when it gets closer to game time.

I'm not going to that one, but going to the Quarter final. Hopefully Mexico wins the group so they can be at Levi's for that game
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
How's the grass look?
Originally posted by mayo49:
How's the grass look?

lol

I'll tell you on Friday when I'm at USA vs Columbia.

So purrrdy. Someone will have a complaint about somethin here pretty soon I'm sure tho
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
How's the grass look?

lol

What's up Stoney, you tailgating? I haven't been to a webzone since the last seahawks game at Candlestick. Let me know where if you do.
How's the grass look?

lol

What's up Stoney, you tailgating? I haven't been to a webzone since the last seahawks game at Candlestick. Let me know where if you do.

Wassup bro! Yeah, but I have no idea where since this isn't a 49ers game. I'll let you know when I'm there.
How's the grass look?

lol

Wassup bro! Yeah, but I have no idea where since this isn't a 49ers game. I'll let you know when I'm there.

Yeah man let me know, will get down on the get down. I drive down to the Bay tomorrow early morning from LA, got party supplies ready
lol

COLOMBIA

get it right gringo
Share 49ersWebzone