LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 273 users in the forums

Levi's Stadium pics and info...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • KP82
Field looked like crap again. Helped with the missed FG though. Need to go to turf. Went to Giants game last week and the field looked great.
Originally posted by KP82:
Field looked like crap again. Helped with the missed FG though. Need to go to turf. Went to Giants game last week and the field looked great.

lol
How's the traffic leaving Levi's after a game? I went to the open practice last year and it was awful trying to get back to the 101. And that was with only 10k in attendance. I can't imagine how it is with 70k in attendance. If it weren't for the traffic lights, it probably would have been ok. Do they direct traffic after games or do they just leave the traffic lights on?

Any places to park outside of the parking lots that would have quick and easy access to 101 (or any highway really)? I don't mind walking. At Candlestick, I used to park at the business lot as soon as you exit 101 going North. Would have to walk like 15 minutes to get to the stadium, but it was a breeze leaving after a game. Any places like that around Levi's?
Originally posted by KP82:

Grass looked great to me
http://www.si.com/nfl/2015/10/18/san-francisco-49ers-levis-stadium-turf-super-bowl-50

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/field-super-bowl-played-4-191544787.html

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2015/10/levis-stadium-field-hole-kicker-sod-grass-super-bowl-50-taylor-swift-disappeared-justin-tucker

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/10/18/levis-stadium-grass-comes-out-from-under-justin-tucker/

Well at least its in the news.....
Stadium felt really loud yesterday. They showed a decibel reader on the big screens throughout the second half. The highest I saw was 112 decibels.
Out of Curiosity.....

Would it be possible to add a "Roof" to Levi's? Something open sided so the air circulates freely, but that would keep most of the direct Sun off of the Fans during the game. (I think Wembley Stadium has partial open sides as well as open center)

Or at least some tall structures that overhang the field/seats somewhat (Like the Seahawks/UW Stadiums)

Might help crowd noise and keep the Fans a lot cooler too.
Originally posted by socal9er42:
Out of Curiosity.....

Would it be possible to add a "Roof" to Levi's? Something open sided so the air circulates freely, but that would keep most of the direct Sun off of the Fans during the game. (I think Wembley Stadium has partial open sides as well as open center)

Or at least some tall structures that overhang the field/seats somewhat (Like the Seahawks/UW Stadiums)

Might help crowd noise and keep the Fans a lot cooler too.

Been to every gome game this year including preseason and it hasn't even been that hot it's been perfect if you ask me
One slip by one player in three games. The grass is fine.
Originally posted by captveg:

It's been a non-issue the whole year. But one incident will make it seem like there's still a problem.

To be fair it was more than just s slip, it was a huge divot
Divots happen in grass. Bad luck for the Ravens, but come on. There's no such thing as a divot-less grass field.
Divots happen in grass. Bad luck for the Ravens, but come on. There's no such thing as a divot-less grass field.

I agree. I thought the field looked good tbh, just that one "unfortunate" mishap lol
Spud york should just be happy it wasn't dawson slipping on the divet and costing us three points in a tight game.
[ Edited by Young2Rice on Oct 20, 2015 at 9:41 AM ]
  • KP82
Originally posted by niners94:

It's been a non-issue the whole year. But one incident will make it seem like there's still a problem.

If that was us, the missed FG could of meant only 22 points, and that could've cost us the game.

It's a nonissue bc we came out on top, but the tune would've been different had we lost the game because of said divet.
Share 49ersWebzone