Ditto
Ohhhhhhh....got it

Black and red endzones

Im so smart
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Ohhhhhhh....got it

Black and red endzones

Im so smart

I couldn't possibly care less about something like that. I think the fact that Levi's end zones say 49ers makes them look different. lol
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Ohhhhhhh....got it

Black and red endzones

Im so smart

I couldn't possibly care less about something like that. I think the fact that Levi's end zones say 49ers makes them look different. lol

end zones should always be red background with gold lettering like it was in the 80s
Ohhhhhhh....got it

Black and red endzones

Im so smart

end zones should always be red background with gold lettering like it was in the 80s

They'll be there if/when we get to the playoffs.
Still can't believe there is minimal to no gold at all around the stadium. Gold is one of the main colors of our beloved 49ers. It's just red and white....with black endzones.
Originally posted by 9er4lyphe:
Still can't believe there is minimal to no gold at all around the stadium. Gold is one of the main colors of our beloved 49ers. It's just red and white....with black endzones.

If you hadn't noticed, the entire stadium has very little 49ers representation. Other than the red, I think the only logos to be found are what they paint on the field.
They'll be there if/when we get to the playoffs.

true dat homeslice

If you hadn't noticed, the entire stadium has very little 49ers representation. Other than the red, I think the only logos to be found are what they paint on the field.

A stadium the 49ers reputation, name, and tradition built has no Niner repping, just basically a cookie cutter pile of souless pickup sticks. I had to call the US today to talk some biz and of course Niners; the fellow I called is a season tix holder, he sits in the 300 section. He's not happy and neither are most of his freinds, he told me 2 of them just offed their rights already. They can't stand the place, new crowd, crap parking, the incredible increase in cost of everything.

Their thinking was hey; we had the great years at The Stick, we can make do with that. If they have a hardon to go to a game you can always buy tix, coz there a lots, and lots..

Anyways ......oh well why say any more...

Maybe, this stadium and it's atmosphere is one of THE primary reasons I don't feel a need to go back every year and visit because I always hooked up visits with going to the Stick and sitting in my old seat in Lower East 33 row 7&6..Now WTF, parents are gone, got a daughter and many friends but..over n out...
[ Edited by Bali-Niner on Aug 5, 2015 at 2:32 AM ]

You mean like the 49ers logos in all the seats? Or the huge 49ers logo in wood and glass in every suite?
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by mayo49:
For peeps who can't see it...the new big screens in the escalator plazas are about as big or just a little smaller then candlesticks big screen

Take a pic and post it for us, AllTheTime.

I'm too lazy bro...give me a sec

For peeps who can't see it...the new big screens in the escalator plazas are about as big or just a little smaller then candlesticks big screen

Took the fam to Great America today. Walking back to the car I could hear all the noise from the stadium. I was a little bummed I couldn't be there.
[ Edited by Oakland-Niner on Aug 5, 2015 at 5:15 PM ]
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:

Took the fam to Great America today. Walking back to the car I could hear all the noise from the stadium. I was a little bummed I couldn't be there.

I'll be there Aug. 9!!!
I'm the field looks so so. s**tty in the middle. Mostly good on the outsides. Kinda like a late season game.

Share 49ersWebzone