There are 211 users in the forums

Levi's Stadium pics and info...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Anyone know when we'll start receiving our season tickets package
Originally posted by mayo49:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
A huge video board was setup in the plaza near the great America side. Idk if it's permanent or for this weekends event. It's big enough to to look like it will stay but I'm not sure

That's interesting, I wonder what it's for.
well the board is still up and it looks like there is a sponsor under it. So it looks like its staying there

Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Anyone know when we'll start receiving our season tickets package
no tickets this year but there is a goodie bag...i guessing two weekss before the first preseason game..they will start shipping those out
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
well the board is still up and it looks like there is a sponsor under it. So it looks like its staying there

Maybe it has something to do with the Super Bowl? IDK, maybe a big screen for those who can't get into a Niner game is my next guess.

Maybe it has something to do with the Super Bowl? IDK, maybe a big screen for those who can't get into a Niner game is my next guess.

Def big enough to see from the street (great America parkway)...what weird is the don't have one on the north side (Tasman street)
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Def big enough to see from the street (great America parkway)...what weird is the don't have one on the north side (Tasman street)

Tasman is probably a bad spot to have one.

Looks like they're starting to put one up on the Tasman side too. It appears that they replaced those generic Niner banners they had on each corner entrance with Video boards
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:

Looks like they're starting to put one up on the Tasman side too. It appears that they replaced those generic Niner banners they had on each corner entrance with Video boards
yup, the second Video board is now up
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
I wonder if they're going to be permanent. I'm thinking they're upgrading in lye of the Super Bowl.
They should make them permanent, since its an upgrade to the place
I think the field will be 100x better this year

Originally posted by SFGiant49ers:
They should make them permanent, since its an upgrade to the place

For peeps who can't see it...the new big screens in the escalator plazas are about as big or just a little smaller then candlesticks big screen
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
For peeps who can't see it...the new big screens in the escalator plazas are about as big or just a little smaller then candlesticks big screen

Take a pic and post it for us, AllTheTime.
I think it would be cool if they added a ring of honor at Levi's.

Take a pic and post it for us, AllTheTime.

I'm too lazy bro...give me a sec
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Barca and ManU are playing preseason game in Levi's Stadium.

Just terrible. Dirt and mud is puffing up everytime ball bounces or players fall or slide.

Share 49ersWebzone