LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 256 users in the forums

Levi's Stadium pics and info...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/niners/124402-49ers-tickets-want-sell/
Thank you English very kind of you to provide the more appropriate thread for me to post my request
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Is he wrong?

Rob Lowe @RobLowe
#NFL Re: new LA stadium. I don't care about new age gizmos. Just make it LOUD. If I want white wine in peace, I can go to a #Niner game.
Originally posted by Jcool:
Is he wrong?

Rob Lowe @RobLowe
#NFL Re: new LA stadium. I don't care about new age gizmos. Just make it LOUD. If I want white wine in peace, I can go to a #Niner game.
where are the gizmo's
Teams needed to use the silent count
Fights in the bathrooms

looks like he's wrong
  • Happs
  • Veteran
Why is the United v Barcelona match on at 1pm in July? Should be played at night.
Originally posted by Happs:
Why is the United v Barcelona match on at 1pm in July? Should be played at night.

Not sure, but a 1 pm start would be 9 pm in england. If they started any later than that here it would be the middle of the night there.
Is he wrong?

Rob Lowe @RobLowe

It's a nice stadium and the club areas are a cool benefit but he's right. Too many fans sitting and watching quietly and far too many watching much of the game from the clubs.
Originally posted by nflguy49:
Is he wrong?

Rob Lowe @RobLowe

It's a nice stadium and the club areas are a cool benefit but he's right. Too many fans sitting and watching quietly and far too many watching much of the game from the clubs.

Nothing's changed since Candlestick really. Crowd was never crazy loud there either.
Is he wrong?

Rob Lowe @RobLowe

Still think it'll change once the novelty wears off. Way too many "fans" buying tix just to see the shiny new toy. Had peeps asking me for tix last year that were Raider fans, Cowboy fans, and some that didn't even like football. Just wanted to check it out... (and no, I didn't sell to any of them).

Once its no longer the new place and peeps buy tix to actually see the games and not the stadium itself, it'll be different.
Member Milestone: This is post number 3,000 for ProfessorKel.
Originally posted by Marvin49:
Is he wrong?

Rob Lowe @RobLowe

Still think it'll change once the novelty wears off. Way too many "fans" buying tix just to see the shiny new toy. Had peeps asking me for tix last year that were Raider fans, Cowboy fans, and some that didn't even like football. Just wanted to check it out... (and no, I didn't sell to any of them).

Once its no longer the new place and peeps buy tix to actually see the games and not the stadium itself, it'll be different.

Absolutely. The novelty of the stadium in addition to our team simply having a disfunctional year had a lot to do with the negative perception if this place.

I absolutely loved Candlestick, but if we took our success there and transferred it to Levi's Stadium, I see no reason our fans can't replicate the same mystical atmosphere.

Originally posted by Imfasterthanur:
Is he wrong?

Rob Lowe @RobLowe

Absolutely. The novelty of the stadium in addition to our team simply having a disfunctional year had a lot to do with the negative perception if this place.

I absolutely loved Candlestick, but if we took our success there and transferred it to Levi's Stadium, I see no reason our fans can't replicate the same mystical atmosphere.
actually the novelty is made very well..and might not lose it's value anytime soon...but to counter that is playing better football and keep fans focused on the game
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Is he wrong?

Rob Lowe @RobLowe

actually the novelty is made very well..and might not lose it's value anytime soon...but to counter that is playing better football and keep fans focused on the game

And that's something I honesty don't understand. If history serves me right, the San Francisco 49ers are the bay area's first professional team and are one of the most successful franchises in the NFL -- yet, when I turn on my television, it looks like Giants, A's, and Warrior's fans are so much more loyal and have such higher IQs (Warriors' fans especially demonstrate so much pride for their team) than our fellow 49er fans.

What gives? Why must I always remind my section of the stadium to be quiet on offense and loud on defense? Is football THAT much more complicated to the average fan?
Is he wrong?

Rob Lowe @RobLowe

And that's something I honesty don't understand. If history serves me right, the San Francisco 49ers are the bay area's first professional team and are one of the most successful franchises in the NFL -- yet, when I turn on my television, it looks like Giants, A's, and Warrior's fans are so much more loyal and have such higher IQs (Warriors' fans especially demonstrate so much pride for their team) than our fellow 49er fans.

What gives? Why must I always remind my section of the stadium to be quiet on offense and loud on defense? Is football THAT much more complicated to the average fan?
Actually you need a higher IQ for a fan of Football

Baseball there isn't a time to be quite or loud..same with baseketball

Plus, ive been to a few other stadiums and all fans are loud when the home team is on offense, not just ours.
Is he wrong?

Rob Lowe @RobLowe

Plus, ive been to a few other stadiums and all fans are loud when the home team is on offense, not just ours.

Well that's good to know. Perhaps I take it for-granted that I grew up in a football home. I just get so jealous when I see true home-field/home-court advantage regardless of how well a team is doing.

Until this day, the potential I've seen within our fanbase happened when we beat New Orleans in 2011. Being in my twenties, I've never seen Candlestick erupt like that! The red towels, the synchronized cheering! The aura was amazing!
Is he wrong?

Rob Lowe @RobLowe

Well that's good to know. Perhaps I take it for-granted that I grew up in a football home. I just get so jealous when I see true home-field/home-court advantage regardless of how well a team is doing.

Until this day, the potential I've seen within our fanbase happened when we beat New Orleans in 2011. Being in my twenties, I've never seen Candlestick erupt like that! The red towels, the synchronized cheering! The aura was amazing!
Playoff 49er games are a whole different animal
Share 49ersWebzone