LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 444 users in the forums

Levi's Stadium pics and info...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Merry Xmas to all my SBL Brothers of new and old from candlestick...we will be there now and later...no matter what the drama
  • THEB
  • Veteran
i really hope the crowd responds to harbaugh tomorrow. give him a very warm exit. Show trent and jed they are idiots.
Originally posted by THEB:
i really hope the crowd responds to harbaugh tomorrow. give him a very warm exit. Show trent and jed they are idiots.

Our crowd is dumb, they probably will start cheering for Harbaugh.
[ Edited by artiga1 on Dec 28, 2014 at 4:14 AM ]
  • THEB
  • Veteran
Originally posted by artiga1:
Our crowd is dumb, they probably will start cheering for Harbaugh.

Cheering for him is a good thing. That shows support for him...
Announced attendance will likely be a sell out. More interested in the actual number of people that show up.
Originally posted by 49erfaninPA:
Announced attendance will likely be a sell out. More interested in the actual number of people that show up.

Sounded pretty loud to me on TV, and my buddy who was there said it was loud and rowdy all game long.
Wonder if we'll have a home Monday Night Game next year
I hope the grounds crew does a better job next year with the field. That field looks horrendous right now on TV. (Watching the Foster Farms bowl on ESPN). Even through out the season, the field always looked bad. Tough 1st year for Levi's Stadium.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 9er4lyphe:
I hope the grounds crew does a better job next year with the field. That field looks horrendous right now on TV. (Watching the Foster Farms bowl on ESPN). Even through out the season, the field always looked bad. Tough 1st year for Levi's Stadium.

They just played a game on it on Sunday, so it's going to look bad.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Box Kev ‏@BoxKev

Currently 700 SBL's equaling 1808 seats @ Levi's Stadium up for sale right now. I expect that # to grow in the months ahead @annkillion

Originally posted by Jcool:
Box Kev ‏@BoxKev

Currently 700 SBL's equaling 1808 seats @ Levi's Stadium up for sale right now. I expect that # to grow in the months ahead @annkillion

And I expect 700+ SBLs to be sold in the coming months. lol
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

This. I can understand people's frustration with the team/front office right now, but the SBLs are a lifetime investment. There are bound to be down years, but that comes with the territory.
Box Kev ‏@BoxKev

Yep. And the less fair-weather fans there are that own them the better, IMO. One year and done? Good riddance.
Originally posted by captveg:
Box Kev ‏@BoxKev

Yep. And the less fair-weather fans there are that own them the better, IMO. One year and done? Good riddance.

Kinda where I'm at.

If you got SBLs and one 8-8 season got you to sell them then you never should have owned them to begin with.
What's the pricing like on the re-sale SBLs?
Share 49ersWebzone