LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 154 users in the forums

Levi's Stadium pics and info...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
When will our potato fan base learn to shut the f*** up when the team is on offense?
Originally posted by LayTheWoodall:
When will our potato fan base learn to shut the f*** up when the team is on offense?

I'm starting to really dislike the constant music and hype during timeouts. They need to learn that it's ok for it to be quiet during a commercial so that when time is about to start rolling after the break, the crowd isn't all pumped up and cheering. Yes, people should know when to cheer and when not to, but we're driving down the field at the end of the game and they're rocking out during the commercial. Of course there's gonna be some spill over of noise if everybody is cheering and rocking to the music.

And I didn't notice much slipping, but the field really did look like s**t. You could see the rolls of sod and huge dead spots all over.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
I'm starting to really dislike the constant music and hype during timeouts

TURN DOWN FOR WHAT

Originally posted by LayTheWoodall:
I'm starting to really dislike the constant music and hype during timeouts

TURN DOWN FOR WHAT

everything gets annoying..when we play like s**t
It get loud as f**k when they showed some Giants players on the big screen. It pissed me off because that's how loud it should get when we're on defense
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
It get loud as f**k when they showed some Giants players on the big screen. It pissed me off because that's how loud it should get when we're on defense

First time the crowd had seen winners at Levi's.
The pregame introductions are a joke
The field looked like s**t on tv. On the slow mo replays you could just see the grass kicking up with players just running.

Plus the seats looked empty again.

We could be at Montreal expo stadium levels by the end of this year if we don't pick it up. BHhaha
They need to fire the sound guy and PA announcer

f**k em

Turn down for WHAT
I'm starting to really dislike the constant music and hype during timeouts. They need to learn that it's ok for it to be quiet during a commercial so that when time is about to start rolling after the break, the crowd isn't all pumped up and cheering. Yes, people should know when to cheer and when not to, but we're driving down the field at the end of the game and they're rocking out during the commercial. Of course there's gonna be some spill over of noise if everybody is cheering and rocking to the music.

And I didn't notice much slipping, but the field really did look like s**t. You could see the rolls of sod and huge dead spots all over.

Totally agree with this. It makes no sense to get the crowd all pumped up in between plays while on offense. Our fans are potato enough don't help them be more potato.

To be honest I hate the atmosphere in the new stadium. Not that Candlestick was that much better but there is no vibe going on what so ever. Now a lot of that probably had to do with the game itself (f**k was that a boring game). But it could also be the reverse. Players feed off their fans. And our fans give our guys nothing.

Said it before and will say it again, we have one of the worst fan bases in the NFL. I just want to punch all these people who leave at the end of the 3rd quarter. Why are you even coming to the game if that is what you plan on doing? So you could watch the first 3 quarters and then listen to how it finishes up on the radio (heck most of them probably don't even get back to their car in time to hear the 4th quarter).

Originally posted by LaMattsBlue:

Totally agree with this. It makes no sense to get the crowd all pumped up in between plays while on offense. Our fans are potato enough don't help them be more potato.

To be honest I hate the atmosphere in the new stadium. Not that Candlestick was that much better but there is no vibe going on what so ever. Now a lot of that probably had to do with the game itself (f**k was that a boring game). But it could also be the reverse. Players feed off their fans. And our fans give our guys nothing.

Said it before and will say it again, we have one of the worst fan bases in the NFL. I just want to punch all these people who leave at the end of the 3rd quarter. Why are you even coming to the game if that is what you plan on doing? So you could watch the first 3 quarters and then listen to how it finishes up on the radio (heck most of them probably don't even get back to their car in time to hear the 4th quarter).

TURN DOWN FOR WHAT
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:

And the GO NINERS pregame chant is pathetic.
Originally posted by 9er4lyphe:
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:

And the GO NINERS pregame chant is pathetic.

That chant goes back a long way in Bay Area sports. lol
Originally posted by Eli_23:
They need to fire the sound guy and PA announcer

f**k em

Turn down for WHAT

PA guy was having a tough time with down and distance, for sure.
house of horrors
Share 49ersWebzone