LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 159 users in the forums

Levi's Stadium pics and info...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by kdoggie:
man custard stand was so good. give it a try if you guys haven't.

Hey where is this? I thought they only had the ice cream one, or is this the same location?
Originally posted by hello28:
Hey where is this? I thought they only had the ice cream one, or is this the same location?

My seats are in Section 111. I think the custard stand was somewhere behind Section 113 or 114.
  • Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews
Since people are apparently falling for this "no crowd" nonsense....

look through the actual evidence....

http://www.49ers.com/photos/photo-gallery/49ers-vs-Eagles-Week-4/9b6b20ae-061d-4931-9c54-f0af0ea2f8b1#3c2503f1-a4ef-48cc-99f3-f82eecb89bd2
Originally posted by Janitor:

http://www.49ers.com/photos/photo-gallery/49ers-vs-Eagles-Week-4/9b6b20ae-061d-4931-9c54-f0af0ea2f8b1#3c2503f1-a4ef-48cc-99f3-f82eecb89bd2

It was only like 10-15 minutes after the 3rd quarter started was it empty like in the pic. It's been blown completely out of proportion, like everything usually does. First it was the grass. Now it's fine. Then it was the lack of noise. Then it was noisy at the last game. Now it's this. People have to b***h about something. lol
  • Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

It was only like 10-15 minutes after the 3rd quarter started was it empty like in the pic. It's been blown completely out of proportion, like everything usually does. First it was the grass. Now it's fine. Then it was the lack of noise. Then it was noisy at the last game. Now it's this. People have to b***h about something. lol

Yeah, and it is like that at every stadium. Everyone knows you can't get to concessions and get back before the 3rd quarter starts. It is the same way at M&T Bank Stadium (Ravens) and they have a rabid fan base. Its like these people have never even been to a game.

Yeah, and it is like that at every stadium. Everyone knows you can't get to concessions and get back before the 3rd quarter starts. It is the same way at M&T Bank Stadium (Ravens) and they have a rabid fan base. Its like these people have never even been to a game.

I think what made it look worse was that everything but the club sections was still mostly full. When it was just those middle sections empty it stood out a lot more.
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
What are you talking about with the brightness? Nobody is ridiculously complaining about the brightness. It's the heat that people won't shut up about. And all the white is on the outsides anyway. The only really bright white parts on the insides where the cushioned walls around the outside of the field level. And that was all changed to red once the season started.

San Diego game:

Philly game:

omg too much sun/heat...must run indoors immediately!

That's such a sick view.
Gonna be visiting the stadium next month. Any estimates as to how long I will need to walk around the place, see the museum, etc. before the game?
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
Gonna be visiting the stadium next month. Any estimates as to how long I will need to walk around the place, see the museum, etc. before the game?

Give yourself 2 hours if possible.
Originally posted by ChipDouglas510:

Give yourself 2 hours if possible.

ok.

Can you visit the museum on another day? Kinda sucks to waste game day time doing it.
Originally posted by Marvin49:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by Marvin49:
Gotta tell ya....

The complaints about the heat crack me up.

What do peeps think the weather is like in North Carolina, Miami, KC, or a host of other places in August and September?

Baseball is played ALL during the summer. Wear a freakin' hat and sunscreen.

It's not Candlestick. It isn't 20 degrees colder than the rest of the bay. Ya know what tho? In December and January it won't be 20 degrees colder either.
its not the heat, its the sun and with the stadium being mostly white it's even brighter

Same sun we get at candlestick in Sept/Oct...nothing you can do about it..just hope for overcast

What are you talking about with the brightness? Nobody is ridiculously complaining about the brightness. It's the heat that people won't shut up about. And all the white is on the outsides anyway. The only really bright white parts on the insides where the cushioned walls around the outside of the field level. And that was all changed to red once the season started.

San Diego game:

Philly game:

Philly game also..and its bright

In the shade its not hot, in the sun its hot

When its really a hot humid day, you can't really escape the heat even in the shade

SMH.

Ever been to Miami?

Hearing Bay Area residents complain about the heat is ridiculous.

I still don't get what he was talking about it not being about the heat but the brightness because it's whiter.

Marv, yes I been in high humid high heat in Florida and Chicago..that's why I said it's not the heat people are really complaining about..it's the sun cooking people's faces

Stoney, with the brightness of the new concrete and white walls just makes the sun waves bounce around more...the stick was never that bright like Levi's right now
Originally posted by 9erReign:

Can you visit the museum on another day? Kinda sucks to waste game day time doing it.

I heard the museum is closed during the game ?

Not this time. Getting into SJ on Saturday afternoon. Then Sharkstime. Then ???? and time. Then sleepytime. Then Ninertime. Then fly hometime.

Not this time. Getting into SJ on Saturday afternoon. Then Sharkstime. Then ???? and time. Then sleepytime. Then Ninertime. Then fly hometime.

If you fall, I will catch you, I'll be waiting. Time after time.
Share 49ersWebzone