LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 246 users in the forums

Levi's Stadium pics and info...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I know that this question has already been discussed but have we come to a determination of which lot is the best one for quick access away from the game?
  • THEB
  • Veteran
Originally posted by goodthings19:
I know that this question has already been discussed but have we come to a determination of which lot is the best one for quick access away from the game?

so far, parking on a random side street near the stadium is best. youll be home in 10 minutes.
[ Edited by THEB on Sep 28, 2014 at 10:53 AM ]
These were the club sections just after the 3rd quarter started.

Going to the bathroom or getting food????? Hope so... Damn that
Start of 2nd half.... Everybody was getting a Headstart on the way home.
Halftime was shorter than the Bears game (due to not being a night game, I think). People were really late getting back to their seats this time around. I noticed the same thing that Stoney pointed out with pictures. Fortunately people did make it back to their seats during the third quarter.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Email sent out today talked about how they listened to complaints about parking and leaving the stadium and how changes have been made. Extra lanes to exit blue and green lots to speed that up. Not being forced to go certain ways out of other lots. Directing people walking through the main lot after the game so people aren't swarming though traffic. Hope it helps. Good to see they are listening and trying to make changes for the better.

Yeah after Bears game we were one of the many stuck in Green 1 for close to 2 hours before we drove over the curb to get onto GA Pkwy. I didn't go today, had to DVR game and finished watching about 5:30, called my buddy who did go to game and gave him crap that he was probably still sitting in the parking lot. He said nope, they fixed that s***, he was already well on his way on 680.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
The turf looked like s**t on Sunday.
Originally posted by mayo49:

Did it? I thought it looked perfect.

I guess mayos s**t is green.

Email sent out today talked about how they listened to complaints about parking and leaving the stadium and how changes have been made. Extra lanes to exit blue and green lots to speed that up. Not being forced to go certain ways out of other lots. Directing people walking through the main lot after the game so people aren't swarming though traffic. Hope it helps. Good to see they are listening and trying to make changes for the better.

I didn't think traffic was all that bad leaving. I got to 101 within 45 minutes of leaving the Blue 1 lot. I've been in traffic leaving the Speedway here in Vegas after Nascar longer.
We fired up the grill after the game and hungout in the parking lot for another hour and a half. Got home in 15 minutes after we left the lot

Ya, what is mayo talking about. Field looks like it held up nice. Even the sky diver who came in hot didn't damage the turf that much.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SportsFan:

Ya, what is mayo talking about. Field looks like it held up nice. Even the sky diver who came in hot didn't damage the turf that much.

I thought there were chunks of grass coming up. Maybe, it looked worst than it was.
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
We fired up the grill after the game and hungout in the parking lot for another hour and a half. Got home in 15 minutes after we left the lot

This is what I usually do as well.
Share 49ersWebzone