There are 265 users in the forums

Levi's Stadium pics and info...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by ratchoke:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Opinion invalrod due to choosing shock top.

Shock top was the only good beer around where i looked.

It was thag or coors, bud, or some white ipa. Its all opinion anyways.

Doesn't change the fact. Sorry, that's the rules. lol
Originally posted by ratchoke:
Shock top was the only good beer around where i looked.

It was thag or coors, bud, or some white ipa. Its all opinion anyways.

Thag is better than shock top
Originally posted by sacniner:
Thag is better than shock top

Iphone!
[ Edited by ratchoke on Sep 16, 2014 at 3:25 PM ]
Seats in Section 111 were great. Fans were alright...except for 6-10 Bears fans around me that were really annoying.

So glad I got the Green 2 parking pass. I was out of the stadium and on the 101 within 15 minutes. Made it back to SF and returned the rental by 10pm. Going forward, I will fly into San Jose and stay at the Hilton. Too much hassle renting a car and then driving for 45 minutes.

View from my seats:

Questions about parking.

What open flame lot do you guys think is the most convenient and fastest to get in and out of?

On Stubhub, I see some parking passes listed with a Row letter and others that are General Admission. Are the ones with Row letters assigned parking area? Are they better meaning closer to the stadium than higher letters or GAs?
Originally posted by mapadoobu:
Questions about parking.

What open flame lot do you guys think is the most convenient and fastest to get in and out of?

On Stubhub, I see some parking passes listed with a Row letter and others that are General Admission. Are the ones with Row letters assigned parking area? Are they better meaning closer to the stadium than higher letters or GAs?

I think Green Lot 2 and 3 are easiest to get out of. I saw a lot of cars trapped by the stadium due to all of us leaving after Kap brain-farted the second half of last game.

I don't think my parking pass had an assigned number / row, etc.
For those who don't plan to tailgate, Red Lot 4 was a breeze getting to and leaving! Maybe 10 minutes to 237 at most!
anyone have any experience with handicap accessibility? taking my 78yr old Dad to a 49er game, his first live 49er home game ever btw, and am looking for tidbits and tips. i plan on maybe VTA shuttle and then carting him to one of the entrance gates after which I need to rent a wheelchair which I'll be coordinating with the box office in the next few days.
Originally posted by mapadoobu:
Questions about parking.

Everything is general admission in all lots. The row and letter are for internal use only.
Originally posted by kdoggie:
Seats in Section 111 were great. Fans were alright...except for 6-10 Bears fans around me that were really annoying.

So glad I got the Green 2 parking pass. I was out of the stadium and on the 101 within 15 minutes. Made it back to SF and returned the rental by 10pm. Going forward, I will fly into San Jose and stay at the Hilton. Too much hassle renting a car and then driving for 45 minutes.

View from my seats:

Nice!

Well, I'm sad to say, but I just accepted an offer for my season tickets on the Niners SBL website. Sad and relieved at the same time.
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
Well, I'm sad to say, but I just accepted an offer for my season tickets on the Niners SBL website. Sad and relieved at the same time.

wow. no words.
Originally posted by Marvin49:

wow. no words.

After one game. lol
Originally posted by Marvin49:

wow. no words.

Lololol thank God.

We want passionate fans anyways.

Unless you had a family emergency or something along those lines, if not than good riddance.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
How's the grass looking?
Share 49ersWebzone