LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 234 users in the forums

Levi's Stadium pics and info...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by hello28:
Originally posted by Imfasterthanur:
Granted that it's only preseason, what's the report on stadium noise in there?

On my TV, you guys are rockin'

Inquiring minds (poor people) want to know

I was in the 232-235 area... Thought the crowd noise coming from that area was poor. Only a couple people yelling Defense on Third down. No one yelling on first or second down. Hard to tell about the noise in a preseason game. Chicago will be the real test, but most everyone around me only yelled when the Niners made a great play. I felt most were there to just wait for the touchdowns... Hopefully I am wrong.

I agree with you re crowd noise!! I sure hope it changes or man i'm going to be yelling at a lot of fans lol
Whoa
I really wish they would cancel that stupid soccer game on sept.6
Originally posted by 9erReign:
Whoa

Wow! So glad they are committed to getting it right, go 49ers!
Originally posted by wailers15:
Originally posted by hello28:
Originally posted by Imfasterthanur:
Granted that it's only preseason, what's the report on stadium noise in there?

On my TV, you guys are rockin'

Inquiring minds (poor people) want to know

I was in the 232-235 area... Thought the crowd noise coming from that area was poor. Only a couple people yelling Defense on Third down. No one yelling on first or second down. Hard to tell about the noise in a preseason game. Chicago will be the real test, but most everyone around me only yelled when the Niners made a great play. I felt most were there to just wait for the touchdowns... Hopefully I am wrong.

I agree with you re crowd noise!! I sure hope it changes or man i'm going to be yelling at a lot of fans lol

I was in C236, it was very loud at beginning of the game but then tapered off quite a bit...and when there was noise it seemed to me to be coming more from the end zones. I hope preseason isn't a true indicator of regular season because the club sections are a double-edge sword...they're cool, spacious, and comfortable, but not conducive to crowd noise.

There were LOTS of people staying in the air-conditioned clubs sitting in lounge areas or at tables. And only those near windows can see the game live on the field, and even then not a great view since only parts of the field can be seen...if watching on the TVs, there's a delay of a couple seconds so they're not seeeing it live, besides the fact any noise inside clubs will not be heard outside. As for people who were in their seats around us, a lot of them busy with their phones/tablets, only look up briefly and then it's back to Facebook. Bears game Week 2 will be the true test.
Whoa

Cool pic. How do they get those things in there now that the stadium is built? Is it through the South Endzone Tunnel?
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:

I agree, after the debacle of the sod these first couple games, why take a chance? Even though the field seemed to have held up yesterday, it looked like crap...the very first REAL game should have lush green grass, put it in now and give it a couple weeks to take hold.
Originally posted by 74offsuit:
Whoa

Cool pic. How do they get those things in there now that the stadium is built? Is it through the South Endzone Tunnel?

s**t, that's a good question.

they should move it to stanford stadium or someting
Originally posted by 74offsuit:

superman

Really not too worried about it. I doubt the Soccer game will do much to the field. The Earthquakes game didn't seem to bother it too much.
John Legend owes us a new set of sod and soil treatment.
Originally posted by Marvin49:
Really not too worried about it. I doubt the Soccer game will do much to the field. The Earthquakes game didn't seem to bother it too much.

Most soccer players are lightweights anyway...
Originally posted by Marvin49:

Well it won't help
Originally posted by DelCed2486:
Yeah, that would be one of my few complaints is the music... they've got this incredible sound system, but entire pre-game it's nothing but hip-hop...not everyone there thinks Drake is the pinnacle of musical enjoyment. I like some rap and don't mind it if you're going to mix in something else, but it's like they have it tuned to KMEL. And even during the game, it's about all you hear. I think the only time there's even a hint of rock is when it's 3rd down, then you get like 2 seconds of Metallica or that type of music that gets you fired up. I get it that music is one of those things where you can't always please everyone, but for f*** sake, change it up a bit, give me some "Thunderstruck" once in a while.

I agree 100%. It was if the only demographic they are focusing on is the one that listens to hip hop. Some musical diversity wouldn't hurt, especially considering that the demographic paying the most money for the club seats is not hip hop aficionados--I could be wrong.
Share 49ersWebzone