There are 141 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Levi's Stadium pics and info...

  • mayo49
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 24,368
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
they laid the new grass

How do you know, Donnie?
  • THEB
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 3,606
Originally posted by mayo49:
How do you know, Donnie?


@RosenbergMerc 5h
#49ers have their new grass down at Levi's Stadium. Game time in 42 hours (via @ravimuks)


[ Edited by THEB on Aug 23, 2014 at 1:00 AM ]
Originally posted by THEB:
Originally posted by mayo49:
How do you know, Donnie?


@RosenbergMerc 5h
#49ers have their new grass down at Levi's Stadium. Game time in 42 hours (via @ravimuks)



and after sundays game they will remove the entire field and replace it all again.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 24,368
They took down the Live View page again.
Amazing they were able to fix it.....on the fly.
Originally posted by GoForGold:
Amazing they were able to fix it.....on the fly.

I believe it was a button fly. Their thumbs must be hurting.
Originally posted by mayo49:
They took down the Live View page again.

me thinks its down for good
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 19,921
Mike Rosenberg ‏@RosenbergMerc

Updated look at Levi's Stadium: yard lines down, middle #49ers logo ready to go in, 22 hrs to kickoff (via @MGDean11)


Originally posted by Jcool:
Mike Rosenberg ‏@RosenbergMerc

Updated look at Levi's Stadium: yard lines down, middle #49ers logo ready to go in, 22 hrs to kickoff (via @MGDean11)



looks fine, looks like all fuss for no big deal
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 24,368
It's magic.
  • kush
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 2,818
Anyone know anything about the Michael Mina hospitality suites?
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 24,368
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Originally posted by mayo49:
They took down the Live View page again.

me thinks its down for good

I'd been going to that page everyday for the past 5 years.
Originally posted by Jcool:
Mike Rosenberg ‏@RosenbergMerc

Updated look at Levi's Stadium: yard lines down, middle #49ers logo ready to go in, 22 hrs to kickoff (via @MGDean11)



Awesome
Levi's Stadium passes earthquake inspection
My buddy said the light rail isn't running today. Is that true?