There are 153 users in the forums

Levi's Stadium pics and info...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

Looks great
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

Looks great

What a great sight. It's been a long time coming but we finally have a true NFL venue to call home
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
It's beautiful.
I'm in love with this stadium
Can't connect on the wifi anymore. lol

4 bars on LTE, though.
Very impressed so far with everything, except for PA system ...at least where we're at in club section, audio just reverberates/repeats, everyone making fun of it.
Originally posted by DelCed2486:
Very impressed so far with everything, except for PA system ...at least where we're at in club section, audio just reverberates/repeats, everyone making fun of it.

I'm sitting right under the speaker system. I'm not getting any of that. I have to have my radio cranked in my ear just to hear it over it. lol
they must've just tweaked something...Crazy Train just sounded awesome and PA dude (Tonelli?) is loud & clear, no reverb.
Originally posted by DelCed2486:
they must've just tweaked something...Crazy Train just sounded awesome and PA dude (Tonelli?) is loud & clear, no reverb.

Jed is monitoring the WZ and saw your post.

Stoney...you moved up ?

How is the noise level?
Overall the stadium is nice but the seats suck compared to what I had at candlestick and getting in n out if the stadium takes longer. 10 min in candlestick from car to seats 30 min at Levi's defiantly not better.
Originally posted by nflguy49:
How is the noise level?

This.... I realize it was just a preseason game but it didn't sound very loud,the little that I got to watch anyway.
Originally posted by Carstud:
Overall the stadium is nice but the seats suck compared to what I had at candlestick and getting in n out if the stadium takes longer. 10 min in candlestick from car to seats 30 min at Levi's defiantly not better.

Maybe as time goes on.....you can get that time down
Share 49ersWebzone