LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 261 users in the forums

Levi's Stadium pics and info...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by NinerGod:
Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:
Serious question. Has any NONE season ticket holder received their single game tickets yet? I purchased my tix back in April from a 3rd party company got a print out of my receipt bout 2 months ago via mail and since then ive called a couple of times but seems like the same person picks up n doesnt offer much info on the status update just keeps telling me in a few weeks i should get them. Most of time i purchase my tix online and by this time every yr i have them at hand. Is there a delay this yr bcuz of the new Stadium or should i start to worry?. Hope to get some feedback. Thanks.

Wouldn't worry. They're probably waiting until they get the tix themselves so they can distribute.

Originally posted by dangsdunks:
Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:
Serious question. Has any NONE season ticket holder received their single game tickets yet? I purchased my tix back in April from a 3rd party company got a print out of my receipt bout 2 months ago via mail and since then ive called a couple of times but seems like the same person picks up n doesnt offer much info on the status update just keeps telling me in a few weeks i should get them. Most of time i purchase my tix online and by this time every yr i have them at hand. Is there a delay this yr bcuz of the new Stadium or should i start to worry?. Hope to get some feedback. Thanks.

Many season ticket holders have not received theirs yet including myself and others in the last two pages.

Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Originally posted by ncsujen:
Anyone know if DSLRs are permitted? The rules online say cameras and recording devices ARE permitted, but I know some venues can be picky. I don't have large, professional lenses, but I would love to bring my DSLR because it takes good pictures. I don't plan to change the lenses, but they are detachable.

Should be fine. Just bring whatever and if they tell you to put it away, then do so at that time.

Do you know if they have somewhere to check it? I'm planning to either be dropped off or take public transportation so I don't have a car or anything to put it in if I can't take it in.

Nevermind...just found the answer. Also, on the A-Z guide of the stadium it states "cameras and lenses are permitted" so I'm going to take that as an OK for DSLRs but if anyone finds out differently, please let me know.
[ Edited by ncsujen on Aug 8, 2014 at 1:28 PM ]
Finally...2 weeks after my seatmates received theirs.

[ Edited by dangsdunks on Aug 8, 2014 at 4:26 PM ]
I got the same email just a bit ago. "your tickets are on the way" "expected to be shipped early next week" lol

Just glad they're finally set to arrive soon.
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by Happs:
Originally posted by asu49ers:
Originally posted by 9er4lyphe:
I had a couple of questions. I am thinking about buying SBLs on the SBL marketplace. Does anyone know if their will be a lottery for a chance to win tickets for SBL owners when we host Superbowl? The SBL also includes a presale for any events (NHL game, Oregon-Cal game, concerts, etc.) if you are a SBL owner right?

SBL holders do get presale priority for events at Levi's except for the Super Bowl.

Is there a lottery for a chance to get Super Bowl tickets if you're a SBL owner?

Only if the 49ers are in it.
Actually every team gets a percentage of tickets to the SB, the teams that make it get a higher % Then the media gets a %, the the rest of the 30 teams gets to split the remaining %

Just to elaborate a bit further. Each team in the superbowl gets 5% of the tickets and the host city gets 10%. The rest is given out to who knows!?

The amount that goes to season ticket holders is likely close to 2%. It's totally lame!
Originally posted by LayTheWoodall:
I got the same email just a bit ago. "your tickets are on the way" "expected to be shipped early next week" lol

Just glad they're finally set to arrive soon.

I don't get why people are having to deal with this every year. It's not like the team didn't know the schedule months ago.
Originally posted by ncsujen:
Anyone know if DSLRs are permitted? The rules online say cameras and recording devices ARE permitted, but I know some venues can be picky. I don't have large, professional lenses, but I would love to bring my DSLR because it takes good pictures. I don't plan to change the lenses, but they are detachable.

A DSLR is permitted but not a camera bag and/or tripod. Ran into this issue last year at candlestick. More info can be found in the Stadium A-Z guide:

http://www.levisstadium.com/stadium-info/stadium-az-guide/
Originally posted by SJniner7:
I had a couple of questions. I am thinking about buying SBLs on the SBL marketplace. Does anyone know if their will be a lottery for a chance to win tickets for SBL owners when we host Superbowl? The SBL also includes a presale for any events (NHL game, Oregon-Cal game, concerts, etc.) if you are a SBL owner right?

SBL holders do get presale priority for events at Levi's except for the Super Bowl.

Is there a lottery for a chance to get Super Bowl tickets if you're a SBL owner?

Actually every team gets a percentage of tickets to the SB, the teams that make it get a higher % Then the media gets a %, the the rest of the 30 teams gets to split the remaining %

Just to elaborate a bit further. Each team in the superbowl gets 5% of the tickets and the host city gets 10%. The rest is given out to who knows!?

The amount that goes to season ticket holders is likely close to 2%. It's totally lame!

The teams actually get 30% each...talked with a rep when I won the lottery in 2012

Edit..I could of swore she said 30%....but it's..17.5 % for each team...30 for the rest of the nfl..according to CBS sports
[ Edited by 49AllTheTime on Aug 9, 2014 at 6:06 PM ]
  • Happs
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SJniner7:

The teams actually get 30% each...talked with a rep when I won the lottery in 2012

Edit..I could of swore she said 30%....but it's..17.5 % for each team...30 for the rest of the nfl..according to CBS sports

5 percent to the host city's team17.5 percent to the AFC champion17.5 percent to the NFC champion 34.8 percent are distributed among the remaining teams (1.2 percent per team)

I doubt any of the 5% makes it to Season Ticket holders.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
The grass looks like it's coming back a little bit.

• mayo49
  • Veteran
Anyone know what's up with the giant tarp on the field? Another Gala?
great, they are trying to kill the ENTIRE field, just in time for the Denver game....

They are going to paint it blue Like Boise St
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
I guess instead of just screwing up part of the field, they're going to go ahead and go for the whole field this time.
[ Edited by mayo49 on Aug 12, 2014 at 9:44 PM ]
I did the tour of Levi's stadium yesterday. Very cool. It's hard to say how it will be during games, but we got to see several of the clubs, suites, etc. All those things that I certainly won't get to see on game day. Those were pretty darn nice, though I don't have anything to compare them with.

The stadium itself is nice. There was a lot of criticism that it lacked personality after the soccer game. I don't think the structure gives a place personality, though. I think that's more the fan base. I'm curious to see how the noise is. All the expensive seats are on the one side (club outdoor seating and luxury boxes), and I worry those sections are not going to be nearly as loud and engaged. That said, I'd think the cheering from the opposite side would reverberate off the tower of suites. We'll see. The planes do go right overhead, but they weren't as loud as I thought they'd be. The museum was also cool and fun, though not really mind-blowing (didn't have time to stroll through it, unfortunately, but spend probably 90 minutes inside).

Anyway, not sure when I'll be able to afford a ticket, but I think it will be a good place to play. I just hope the passionate fans will be able to get there.
Share 49ersWebzone