There are 192 users in the forums

Levi's Stadium pics and info...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
$336 for an 8 oz steak
Originally posted by asu49ers:
I had a couple of questions. I am thinking about buying SBLs on the SBL marketplace. Does anyone know if their will be a lottery for a chance to win tickets for SBL owners when we host Superbowl? The SBL also includes a presale for any events (NHL game, Oregon-Cal game, concerts, etc.) if you are a SBL owner right?

SBL holders do get presale priority for events at Levi's except for the Super Bowl.
Originally posted by fortyninerglory:
$336 for an 8 oz steak

Better come with a blowjob from a cheerleader.
Originally posted by 9er4lyphe:
I had a couple of questions. I am thinking about buying SBLs on the SBL marketplace. Does anyone know if their will be a lottery for a chance to win tickets for SBL owners when we host Superbowl? The SBL also includes a presale for any events (NHL game, Oregon-Cal game, concerts, etc.) if you are a SBL owner right?

SBL holders do get presale priority for events at Levi's except for the Super Bowl.

Is there a lottery for a chance to get Super Bowl tickets if you're a SBL owner?
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
Originally posted by mayo49:
Why do people go to outdoor hockey games? You can't see anything.

thanks, canada

the 1st of these outdoor hockey games was in 2001 between michigan and michigan state
  • Happs
  • Veteran

Is there a lottery for a chance to get Super Bowl tickets if you're a SBL owner?

Only if the 49ers are in it.
Originally posted by darkknight49:
$336 for an 8 oz steak

Better come with a blowjob from a cheerleader.

Still overpriced even with the BJ.

Yes there will be a lottery, but if you have reserve seats chance will be slim. Clubs will have better odds at winning the Super Bowl lottery.
$336 for an 8 oz steak

Still cheaper than Alexander's per oz. A5 Wagyu isn't for the weak. I'll settle for Costco USDA prime though.
Originally posted by crabman82:
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
Originally posted by mayo49:
Why do people go to outdoor hockey games? You can't see anything.

thanks, canada

the 1st of these outdoor hockey games was in 2001 between michigan and michigan state

umm....NO. how bout between native tribes hundred if years ago.......in canada

Anyone know if DSLRs are permitted? The rules online say cameras and recording devices ARE permitted, but I know some venues can be picky. I don't have large, professional lenses, but I would love to bring my DSLR because it takes good pictures. I don't plan to change the lenses, but they are detachable.
Originally posted by ncsujen:
Anyone know if DSLRs are permitted? The rules online say cameras and recording devices ARE permitted, but I know some venues can be picky. I don't have large, professional lenses, but I would love to bring my DSLR because it takes good pictures. I don't plan to change the lenses, but they are detachable.

Should be fine. Just bring whatever and if they tell you to put it away, then do so at that time.
Originally posted by Happs:

Only if the 49ers are in it.
Actually every team gets a percentage of tickets to the SB, the teams that make it get a higher % Then the media gets a %, the the rest of the 30 teams gets to split the remaining %
Contacted my rep again to see when my tickets are coming.....
Originally posted by dangsdunks:
Contacted my rep again to see when my tickets are coming.....

never heard back from my rep, but i received my tickets yesterday..i didn;t get a shipped email either
Share 49ersWebzone