LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 364 users in the forums

Levi's Stadium pics and info...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I swear the folks at Levi are trying to see if people are du.... um, I mean... interested enough to pay these prices......if not, then they might change them down the road.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Why do people go to outdoor hockey games? You can't see anything.
Originally posted by mayo49:

For the novelty.

thanks, canada
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

For the novelty.

Only cool if it's snowing IMO
Serious question. Has any NONE season ticket holder received their single game tickets yet? I purchased my tix back in April from a 3rd party company got a print out of my receipt bout 2 months ago via mail and since then ive called a couple of times but seems like the same person picks up n doesnt offer much info on the status update just keeps telling me in a few weeks i should get them. Most of time i purchase my tix online and by this time every yr i have them at hand. Is there a delay this yr bcuz of the new Stadium or should i start to worry?. Hope to get some feedback. Thanks.
Originally posted by Marvin49:
If its any indication...I think ALL of the accounts start with 300.

I got mine last week and the account starts with 30007.

My account starts with 98... Still haven't received mine...
Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:
Serious question. Has any NONE season ticket holder received their single game tickets yet? I purchased my tix back in April from a 3rd party company got a print out of my receipt bout 2 months ago via mail and since then ive called a couple of times but seems like the same person picks up n doesnt offer much info on the status update just keeps telling me in a few weeks i should get them. Most of time i purchase my tix online and by this time every yr i have them at hand. Is there a delay this yr bcuz of the new Stadium or should i start to worry?. Hope to get some feedback. Thanks.

Wouldn't worry. They're probably waiting until they get the tix themselves so they can distribute.
Originally posted by chico49erfan:
Wow, that's expensive. Not as bad as the single game tickets on stubhub right now though lol

Link? I couldn't find them.
Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:

Many season ticket holders have not received theirs yet including myself and others in the last two pages.

Considering buying tickets.....Does anyone know where the player enter and exit the field. Is it that opening under section 145 or 146??
thanks mods
[ Edited by Dr_Bill_Walsh on Aug 8, 2014 at 12:42 AM ]
Originally posted by Niners6262:
Considering buying tickets.....Does anyone know where the player enter and exit the field. Is it that opening under section 145 or 146??

Sec 115 & 138 will be the entering and exiting for the 49ers
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by Niners6262:

Sec 115 & 138 will be the entering and exiting for the 49ers

I had a couple of questions. I am thinking about buying SBLs on the SBL marketplace. Does anyone know if their will be a lottery for a chance to win tickets for SBL owners when we host Superbowl? The SBL also includes a presale for any events (NHL game, Oregon-Cal game, concerts, etc.) if you are a SBL owner right?
[ Edited by asu49ers on Aug 8, 2014 at 6:55 AM ]
Share 49ersWebzone