There are 317 users in the forums

Levi's Stadium pics and info...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
It's back....
Originally posted by ChipDouglas510:
Anyone see the Seahawk brick?

My son and I pee'd on it. We also saw some dumbass 12th man fan, literally parading around covered in a 12th man flag.
Originally posted by Marvin49:
Originally posted by 9erReign:
I do find it funny that people are trying to discredit the people who are complaining. I mean it is a fact. We were promised top class food and the food is pretty crappy. Promised great beer but most of the taps don't work. Promised blazing wifi and the wifi barely works. Promised better parking and it is worse than Candlestick.

Yeah most of it will get fixed (probably not the food) but those are legit complaints. Don't over promise and under deliver.

When it's just an "a matter of fact" type conversation, no prob at all. Traffic sucked, Wifi was on and off, Staff not well trained yet, lines were long...all true.

Its all the "we should have stayed at Candlestick, how can they not get a 1.2 bil stadium off the ground, 19th century wifi, etc" comments that get on my nerves a bit. What did peeps expect? To me, its just like overreactions in preseason. This is all to be expected.

As far as the over promise and under deliver part...if we are still having these conversation when the stadium opens NEXT year, THEN I'll be on the side of those complaining. Until then...it's all par for the course.

I agree with both of you.

I don't mind if its over priced, I assume it will be since its a brand new stadium and its in the Bay Area, where everything is over priced. But pretty bummed out by the reported inconsistent wi-fi, poor quality food/beers, and bad service. If its going to be expensive, at least bring the quality.

But what really matters is game day experience, and game day isn't here yet.
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:

I don't mind if its over priced, I assume it will be since its a brand new stadium and its in the Bay Area, where everything is over priced. But pretty bummed out by the reported inconsistent wi-fi, poor quality food/beers, and bad service. If its going to be expensive, at least bring the quality.

I think once the complaints filter in they will adjust accordingly, just like with anything else that is new.

I'm getting the feeling that game day will be really LOUD and that makes me happy
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
Originally posted by Marvin49:
Originally posted by 9erReign:
I do find it funny that people are trying to discredit the people who are complaining. I mean it is a fact. We were promised top class food and the food is pretty crappy. Promised great beer but most of the taps don't work. Promised blazing wifi and the wifi barely works. Promised better parking and it is worse than Candlestick.

Yeah most of it will get fixed (probably not the food) but those are legit complaints. Don't over promise and under deliver.

When it's just an "a matter of fact" type conversation, no prob at all. Traffic sucked, Wifi was on and off, Staff not well trained yet, lines were long...all true.

Its all the "we should have stayed at Candlestick, how can they not get a 1.2 bil stadium off the ground, 19th century wifi, etc" comments that get on my nerves a bit. What did peeps expect? To me, its just like overreactions in preseason. This is all to be expected.

As far as the over promise and under deliver part...if we are still having these conversation when the stadium opens NEXT year, THEN I'll be on the side of those complaining. Until then...it's all par for the course.

Definitely. There's many kinks and wrinkles that need to be ironed out so it's good they scheduled a soft opening to identify them. By the time the 49ers debut (the big event), I expect most of these issues to be improved and refined.
Silly rabbits.... Take a look at this stadium for 1.7 and look at your stadium there in Cali. In my opinion haven't been there... But I don't think you can compare the two. This is what New Jersey/ New York got for a billion. It's a tin can... Only 5 years old

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/MetLife_Stadium
[ Edited by Wu-5Rings on Aug 5, 2014 at 5:41 PM ]
Originally posted by Wu-5Rings:
Silly rabbits.... Take a look at this stadium for 1.7 and look at your stadium there in Cali. In my opinion haven't been there... But I don't think you can compare the two. This is what New Jersey/ New York got for a billion. It's a tin can... Only 5 years old

Yeah..I agree met life is even worse
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

Yeah I never really thought about it but that place looks wack as hell
Originally posted by Muggins:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

Yeah I never really thought about it but that place looks wack as hell

And it cost 500m more
Am I the only one that thinks Metlife looks cool when it lights up?

[ Edited by NeonNiner on Aug 5, 2014 at 7:20 PM ]

Originally posted by NeonNiner:
Am I the only one that thinks Metlife looks cool when it lights up?

I hear you.. Think about it 1.7 billion for lights? I rather sit in those nice seats you guys have than to be going on nov 16 to this waste of a stadium. I live 10 minutes away. My point. Take care of that stadium so when I can go across country to watch, I can sit in those nice seats comfortably..
[ Edited by Wu-5Rings on Aug 5, 2014 at 7:29 PM ]
I have been to Levi's 3 times since it opened. I expect all the small problems to be worked out by the first regular season game.
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
I have been to Levi's 3 times since it opened. I expect all the small problems to be worked out by the first regular season game.

I think it might take about half the season to get it right, but I expect they will.
Just wait till it's ALL done.

Montana/Debartolo project...6.5 billion project on the Golf Course. Peeps will leave game and head into mall area, bars, etc and not immediately look for their cars.

This is gonna get better. A lot better.

that stadium is the epitome of generic and bland
Share 49ersWebzone