LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 269 users in the forums

Levi's Stadium pics and info...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by luv49rs:
the people who keep making comments like this should be ashamed of themselves. that is pathetic.

Vast majority of the complaints are people saying its too expensive, beers and food are too pricey, parking cost too much... So they bash the stadium and the WiFi that they haven't tried to access because they haven't been to the stadium yet.

Be ashamed of yourself for judging something you haven't used, had access to or attempted to use. You hear someone say something bad and you run with it. Great way to live your life, based on others views and opinions.
  • luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by skeetskeet:
the people who keep making comments like this should be ashamed of themselves. that is pathetic.

Vast majority of the complaints are people saying its too expensive, beers and food are too pricey, parking cost too much... So they bash the stadium and the WiFi that they haven't tried to access because they haven't been to the stadium yet.

Be ashamed of yourself for judging something you haven't used, had access to or attempted to use. You hear someone say something bad and you run with it. Great way to live your life, based on others views and opinions.

lol
  • jrg
  • Veteran

but can she afford it?
Originally posted by SoCold:
you can not reason with Marvin
you can only hope to contain him

That's cold...

So Cold.
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
Originally posted by Marvin49:

That's cold...

So Cold.

Maybe your best post ever.
Originally posted by Marvin49:

That's cold...

So Cold.

Maybe your best post ever.

I try.

I say a wise consumer researches before he reaches for his wallet. Reviews of the stadium thus far have been entirely uninspiring. I don't care how big a fan you are, money is money and this is not value.

lol
This is the biggest cry baby thread on the zone hands down.

Get a grip fellas we have a new stadium!
In all seriousness tho...can we stop the joke here?

Just don't want to see this thread get off topic and vanish. Essentially the entire history of the stadium in these pages and I'd hate to see the thread get shut down.

Yeah, this whole haha thread hijack thing is getting old. Somebody should do something about it.
[ Edited by StOnEy333 on Aug 5, 2014 at 2:00 PM ]
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
This is the biggest cry baby thread on the zone hands down.

Get a grip fellas we have a new stadium!

This x100.

Yes, there are some things that aren't that great, but they don't outweigh the fact we have a new f**king stadium.
Took the whole family to the MLS game over the w/e. We stayed across the parking lot at the Hilton (sound proof room and didn't have to deal with traffic). It was epic to watch the entire parking lot fill up 6.5 hours before kickoff from our room. Almost 50-thousand there and it didn't look like they sold any to the top levels which is where I'm guessing the other 20-thousand go. The team store was enormous, tons of variety of foods...all good too...even the nachos looked pretty basic but the chips were extra thick and the cheese was really good (almost like a queso but better...with red peppers for red/gold). It was 7:30 but the winds were just as bad as Candlestick minus the fog/marine layer and a bit chill if you're not used to NoCal. One of my favorite moments was just walking around the stadium and feeling how electric the environment was. My boy and I got to peer out of the back of the stadium and you have to love the view of the practice facility and all of the fields with the mountains in the backdrop...we got to see Bowman and his son walking into the facility as well (epic). You could tell the staff was genuinely using this experience to practice and get geared up for the season. Overall, it was a pretty historic night and a great experience. I think once they work out the kinks it's going to be smooth sailing for you all.
  • Jiks
Originally posted by NCommand:
Took the whole family to the MLS game over the w/e. We stayed across the parking lot at the Hilton (sound proof room and didn't have to deal with traffic). It was epic to watch the entire parking lot fill up 6.5 hours before kickoff from our room. Almost 50-thousand there and it didn't look like they sold any to the top levels which is where I'm guessing the other 20-thousand go. The team store was enormous, tons of variety of foods...all good too...even the nachos looked pretty basic but the chips were extra thick and the cheese was really good (almost like a queso but better...with red peppers for red/gold). It was 7:30 but the winds were just as bad as Candlestick minus the fog/marine layer and a bit chill if you're not used to NoCal. One of my favorite moments was just walking around the stadium and feeling how electric the environment was. My boy and I got to peer out of the back of the stadium and you have to love the view of the practice facility and all of the fields with the mountains in the backdrop...we got to see Bowman and his son walking into the facility as well (epic). You could tell the staff was genuinely using this experience to practice and get geared up for the season. Overall, it was a pretty historic night and a great experience. I think once they work out the kinks it's going to be smooth sailing for you all.

How did the field look!?!?!?
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:
Originally posted by NCommand:

How did the field look!?!?!?

like painted dirt
Share 49ersWebzone