Levi's Stadium pics and info...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by chico49erfan:
Originally posted by luv49rs:
Originally posted by skeetskeet:
Originally posted by luv49rs:
Originally posted by PrisonOfGlass:
Originally posted by Mertonschickendance:
Anybody who's been to the stadium already, do you know or can post pics for the view from standing room only?

I think @Taylorprice tweeted it awhile back but I can't find it...

On the off-chance you get a signal should be okay.

i wouldn't count on it

Before Luv continues to be an awful mod and insists on inciting people in this thread, know that I sent pictures and videos using Levis WiFi. Minute long videos showing the inside of the stadium and pics of the field. Just like hella people on my news feed that were at the game

the wifi was reported to be a mess, that's all i know.

Wait so you're lamenting on the WiFi sucking and you weren't there?

Common theme among the complainers...
Originally posted by Mertonschickendance:
Anybody who's been to the stadium already, do you know or can post pics for the view from standing room only?

I think @Taylorprice tweeted it awhile back but I can't find it...

Here's the view from on the deck of the Pepsi part (standing room only).

The view is pretty good - there are TVs along the back wall and a lot of sitting areas. I'm sure it'll be packed during gameday.
[ Edited by chico49erfan on Aug 5, 2014 at 1:20 PM ]
Funny how people catch feelings in here... like they really own their seat or are part of the project cause the paid the PSL. Chill out guys, it ain't that serious. The Niners don't really give a s**t about you, just your money.
Even if you're disappointed initially, try and be happy they got a new stadium and didn't leave the Bay Area. It could be worse.
Originally posted by SFL49ER:
Damn, you guys are still b***hing and moaning, wasting your days away? Is this going on 3 days? WTF ya whiners. Look on the bright side of things--whatever it is you choose, just be damn grateful the 9ers didnt wait another 8 years for SF to commit and be happy you get your team in some new digs instead of more b***hing about how bad Candlestick was

2-3 days worth of pages from people that probably haven't stepped foot into the stadium yet moaning and groaning about s**t they haven't even experienced. Can't make this s**t up.
[ Edited by NeonNiner on Aug 5, 2014 at 1:22 PM ]

The view is pretty good - there are TVs along the back wall and a lot of sitting areas. I'm sure it'll be packed during gameday.

Holy s**t, what time was that taken? That shadow is enormous.
Here's the lead-in on the concourse (to give depth). The above picture is at the railing to the left. To the right there are sitting areas, TVs, concession stands - none were open at the time. There's some pop outs of 49ers players as well.

BTW...In regards to traffic....

http://www.sfchronicle.com/49ers/article/49ers-sticking-to-transit-plan-after-traffic-mess-5668133.php?cmpid=twitter-premium&t=4d04e23f0a1210a92f

"The South Bay transit agency already has plans for one big change that should shorten waits and ease traffic congestion. A pocket track - "a place we can put trains in our pocket," Valles said - is under construction and should be finished in time for the 49ers' Aug. 17 preseason game. It will allow VTA to store three three-car trains, each capable of holding 350 people, that can be pressed into service when crowds build. Once the pocket track opens, 49ers officials said, it will ease traffic on Tasman between Old Ironsides and Patrick Henry drives, where construction blocks a lane of traffic and exits from parking lots.

Saturday's soccer match drew 48,765 fans, compared with the 70,000 expected for NFL games. It ended up being more of a test run for the team than envisioned. The Great America amusement park, located next to the stadium, staged a popular event Saturday that filled its main parking lot - and dumped thousands of cars onto the streets about the same time as the game ended.

Great America will be closed during all 10 of the games the 49ers play at Levi's Stadium this season, leaving the theme park's roughly 7,000 parking spaces available for football fans.

The 49ers operate the stadium - including parking and traffic - under an agreement with Santa Clara. A transportation plan, prepared over four years, designates parking areas, street closures, changes and detours. The plan projects that 18,000 cars will be driven to each of the 49ers' home games, and the team has secured access to about 25,000 spaces, mainly in lots owned by businesses and Mission College.

Check directions

About 12,500 of those spaces have already been reserved by 49ers ticket holders, Mercurio said, while 85 to 90 percent of those attending the soccer game paid cash, slowing entry to lots. The 49ers are urging fans to follow driving directions that are on the team's website or included with parking passes, which will steer them around game-day detours, instead of using online or mobile navigation.

Officials for both the 49ers and VTA said they'll improve many of the problems before Aug. 17, and they vowed to keep working on them throughout the season. But while the stadium is state of the art and the ticket prices are high, fans need to understand that lines and traffic jams will be a part of game-day reality.

"Managing expectations is sometimes the hardest thing to do," Mercurio said."
[ Edited by Marvin49 on Aug 5, 2014 at 1:26 PM ]

I think it was around 5:30 - 6? Remember that's it still early August. By the time the season starts I would expect the shadow to be over the whole field so wouldn't effect the players.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal

Great suicide spot for after kap blows another big game.

• luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by susweel:

Great suicide spot for after kap blows another big game.

The opposite side would be better. Looking out to Santa Clara it's like a one hundred foot drop. Over the railing there's only like 10 feet. Only broken bones unless you squirrel dove.
[ Edited by chico49erfan on Aug 5, 2014 at 1:27 PM ]
I think it was around 5:30 - 6? Remember that's it still early August. By the time the season starts I would expect the shadow to be over the whole field so wouldn't effect the players.

Not at 1:00pm pacific.
Wait so you're lamenting on the WiFi sucking and you weren't there?

Lol this
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
Originally posted by Marvin49:
Common theme among the complainers...

you complain about the 49ers every time to rewatch the game
Share 49ersWebzone