LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 273 users in the forums

Levi's Stadium pics and info...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by PrisonOfGlass:
Uh yeah. I'm pretty sure there's a fully functional webcam in every Haitian household by now. This isn't the dark ages, you know. Where'd that 1.2 billion go? Construction was obviously rushed. Somebody cut corners to meet a deadline and lined their own pockets. Meanwhile season ticket holders are paying hand-over-fist for a good old fashioned pegging. I chose not to pay their exorbitant ticket prices and this is exactly why.

lmao

you depress me
the stadium could of looked like anything and offer nothing new and someone people would support it no matter what CAUSE ITS THE 49ERS
[ Edited by RonMexico on Aug 4, 2014 at 3:30 PM ]
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
are we sure about that?

http://www.businessweek.com/authors/283-ashlee-vance
Originally posted by RonMexico:
the stadium could of looked like anything and offer nothing new and someone people would support it no matter what CAUSE ITS THE 49ERS

and it could be the most magnificent stadium ever created and people would still find s**t to b***h and complain about

and it could be the most magnificent stadium ever created and people would still find s**t to b***h and complain about

exactly
Originally posted by awol36:
Uh yeah. I'm pretty sure there's a fully functional webcam in every Haitian household by now. This isn't the dark ages, you know. Where'd that 1.2 billion go? Construction was obviously rushed. Somebody cut corners to meet a deadline and lined their own pockets. Meanwhile season ticket holders are paying hand-over-fist for a good old fashioned pegging. I chose not to pay their exorbitant ticket prices and this is exactly why.

Do you really think the web cam is malfunctioning ? Its pretty obvious that they did it on purpose...

When's the last time you even looked at it? It's been stuck on the same frame for hours now.
we're the WHINERS its what we do
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
49ers Stadium is a dud

sportsfan gonna pm the mods to have him warned.

Just imagine in 30+ years, how much deconstruction a cement filled stadium would cost to tear down ?

9ers were thinking of the future as well
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

Just imagine in 30+ years, how much deconstruction a cement filled stadium would cost to tear down ?

9ers were thinking of the future as well

I'm thinking no more than five years. If they can't get even the smallest details right, like a webcam, how do you think is going to fare in an earthquake? I'd get used to the idea of playing in Oakland because we're gonna be in the hole once this debacle plays out.
[ Edited by PrisonOfGlass on Aug 4, 2014 at 3:39 PM ]

LOL @ anyone thinking they'd air their full practice on live stream for anyone to see and have access to. Don't be naive.
Originally posted by susweel:
49ers Stadium is a dud

sportsfan gonna pm the mods to have him warned.

ROTFLMAO!!
The people complaining are the people who couldn't afford to buy season tickets. It is what they do. Try to tear it down to make themselves feel better.
When's the last time you even looked at it? It's been stuck on the same frame for hours now.

^^^^
Originally posted by NeonNiner:
LOL @ anyone thinking they'd air their full practice on live stream for anyone to see and have access to. Don't be naive.
I'm thinking no more than five years. If they can't get even the smallest details right, like a webcam, how do you think is going to fare in an earthquake? I'd get used to the idea of playing in Oakland because we're gonna be in the hole once this debacle plays out.

you must be a hit at parties
Share 49ersWebzone