LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 139 users in the forums

Levi's Stadium pics and info...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by HaiGuise:
My uncle was just at the park. Said the place blows.

My uncle was just at the park. Said the place blows.

That's what errbody saying. I get that this was a test-run but how are they expecting to fix those gridlocks? Build a new transit system?
My cousin is a Great America employee. f**king hates what the stadium did to her commute. She's hot by the way. And single fellas. She does the ladies too.
Dunno if its been posted already, but lloks like Quakes will be making an annual visit for the next 5 years:

http://www.mercurynews.com/earthquakes/ci_26252488/earthquakes-have-5-year-deal-49ers-play-at

I'd like the Niners and Quakes to put together a day/night soccer doubleheader:

- Quakes vs Seattle/another MLS team for the day match
- Two big clubs from Europe and/or Mexico/S.America in a preseason friendly for the night match

It'd have more value for the $$$ and stadium prob could be fully packed to give the Niners an annual "dry run" game before NFL preseason starts (soccer match(es) would be regualrly scheduled for late-July/early August)
  • Disp
  • Veteran
My cousin is a Great America employee. f**king hates what the stadium did to her commute. She's hot by the way. And single fellas. She does the ladies too.

Need pics for confirmation.
Originally posted by Disp:

Need pics for confirmation.

Im a great america employee and I can tell you nothing commute wise has been changed.
So is everyone's major beef with the traffic and not so much the stadium itself? How close to the stadium does the train drop off? Will probably be taking it in from San Mateo
If you don't buy a season parking pass for the stadium, can you still park in the tailgating lots on game day? Is it first come first serve?
Originally posted by xela510:
Im a great america employee and I can tell you nothing commute wise has been changed.

Originally posted by Hoovtrain:
So is everyone's major beef with the traffic and not so much the stadium itself? How close to the stadium does the train drop off? Will probably be taking it in from San Mateo

Everyone loves the stadium itself. Most complaints I've seen/heard is trafic related (oh! and the nachos).
[ Edited by NeonNiner on Aug 3, 2014 at 6:53 PM ]
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NeonNiner:

Everyone loves the stadium itself. Most complaints I've seen/heard is trafic related (oh! and the nachos).

And the stadium lights are blinding.
Originally posted by Muggins:

Lets shine right in our opponents faces then!

Gotcha. They probably should have put some more thought into the traffic..and apparently the nachos too. But I had heard rumblings of traffic issues even before the soccer game.
Originally posted by Muggins:

Ahh, so they are going with the Maloofs tacky, bright ass, fluorescent lighting system?
Share 49ersWebzone