There are 364 users in the forums

Levi's Stadium pics and info...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Harbaalke:
You the man Stoney where is the Zone tailgating this year bro?

Blu1 lot. Haven't finalized the details yet, as this is new for all of us. But the flags will be flying for anybody looking for us.

So excited to be there for the first reg season game. Still can't decide which seats to get though. Narrowed my choices to the sections in lower bowl behind Niners sideline. 135 to 141.

Pretty much all the seats in first 10 rows of those sections are going for $1,000 and up. Now to decide which seats are worth it (have the best view while still being close to the Niners sideline)
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

Blu1 lot. Haven't finalized the details yet, as this is new for all of us. But the flags will be flying for anybody looking for us.

awesome bro thanks
Originally posted by SportsFan:
The Sounders better not win this f**king game Sunday. Dumbest idea to have a Seattle team play the first game in Levi's.

It's f**king soccer bro, we're talking about f**king soccer.
don't need 2....
[ Edited by Bali-Niner on Jul 31, 2014 at 3:27 AM ]
Originally posted by Marvin49:
Originally posted by SFL49ER:
How do you (Marvin) sell 4 or more sets of game tickets to "effectively pay for your other game tix or next seasons tix" when you have to pay resellers for their higher priced game tix? Maybe im missing something or you have connections whenever needed???

I'm GOING to 4. Selling 6. 2 games have already sold.

Just to give you an idea, my tix to the Seahawks game went for $611. Each. NFL Ticket Exchange takes 10%. The price 2 seats in my section for the entire season is $2500. I made half of that selling one game. Now the other won't go for that much for sure, but it adds up pretty quick.

Marvin, you know those would be Hags fans in our new stadium...boo hoo..I never sold one of my game tickets during 27 years as a season tix holder at The Stick. There was a time I had to buy in the secondary market, but I found someone who was fair. Damn judging what season tix holders are saying, this stadium is going to be loud again with other teams fans..fuk....
Poontang Ina ang lahat ng mga poonyetang shehak pans!!!!
yeh, I'm pinoy...wut of it, thorin oakenschild? tadjak!!!
Originally posted by Bali-Niner:
Originally posted by Marvin49:
Originally posted by SFL49ER:
How do you (Marvin) sell 4 or more sets of game tickets to "effectively pay for your other game tix or next seasons tix" when you have to pay resellers for their higher priced game tix? Maybe im missing something or you have connections whenever needed???

I'm GOING to 4. Selling 6. 2 games have already sold.

Just to give you an idea, my tix to the Seahawks game went for $611. Each. NFL Ticket Exchange takes 10%. The price 2 seats in my section for the entire season is $2500. I made half of that selling one game. Now the other won't go for that much for sure, but it adds up pretty quick.

Marvin, you know those would be Hags fans in our new stadium...boo hoo..I never sold one of my game tickets during 27 years as a season tix holder at The Stick. There was a time I had to buy in the secondary market, but I found someone who was fair. Damn judging what season tix holders are saying, this stadium is going to be loud again with other teams fans..fuk....

Sigh.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame

Awesome! Thanks.

• MuggD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Originally posted by SportsFan:
The Sounders better not win this f**king game Sunday. Dumbest idea to have a Seattle team play the first game in Levi's.

It's f**king soccer bro, we're talking about f**king soccer.

The game is on Saturday, dummies.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Looks like they're starting to chalk up the field for the soccer game.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by ChazBoner:

Awesome! Thanks.

rainbow flag aye ?
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
The field looks like crap.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by mayo49:
The field looks like crap.

Can't water drought in cali.
Share 49ersWebzone