Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by 9erReign:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
More futbol coming to Levi's:

Mexico vs Chile on Sept. 2

gotta pay for that stadium!!!!!

I wonder what the first nonsports event will be. So far I believe the only thing scheduled is wrestlemania, IIRC.

Do you consider supercross a sport?

Hmm. I suppose for the sake of the topic, it would be considered a sporting event. Something like wrestlemania or a concert or something like that is what I mean.
Originally posted by SFL49ER:
WOW! Its been 5 years in the making and this thing is reality now! I went back and read some of the beginning of this thread. Its pretty cool--really cool, and funny to read back and remember from when this project got started.

All the hate . It's awesome better then the artist rendering by far. Even the one with the fans all over during a game. Can't wait to see that
Originally posted by gold49er2183:
WOW! Its been 5 years in the making and this thing is reality now! I went back and read some of the beginning of this thread. Its pretty cool--really cool, and funny to read back and remember from when this project got started.

All the hate . It's awesome better then the artist rendering by far. Even the one with the fans all over during a game. Can't wait to see that

just went through the first 20ish pages. sometimes I understand why our nickname is 'whiners'
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:
Originally posted by gold49er2183:

just went through the first 20ish pages. sometimes I understand why our nickname is 'whiners'

This.
Did you guys get your parking passes in the same package as the season tickets? Mine didn't have the parking I paid for, figured I'd check and see if the parking passes are being sent separately before trying to sit on hold for 30 minutes getting ahold of my rep.
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
I'm going to the earthquakes game this Saturday. Anyone have any idea where there will be parking available and for how much. Trying to decide if I should drive or just take the light rail

http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/1C004CEEED7584AF
2 more days...can't WAIT to see this stadium with the family!
Originally posted by NCommand:
2 more days...can't WAIT to see this stadium with the family!

I'm going Saturday for the SJ Earthquakes game! Can't wait to see it, either, man! I'll probably wander around from door open until the game (like 2 hours lol).
Originally posted by hello28:
Marvin, or anyone else, can we sell our parking passes on nfl ticket exchange as well? Or how did you sell them? I want to sell a couple games, but not if I get stuck with the parking pass.

I know that you can "transfer" tickets and parking passes via the Levi's Stadium app.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
The grass still looks like damn s**t.

Originally posted by mayo49:
The grass still looks like damn s**t.

yeah, the seattle fans who'll see the field saturday either in person or on TV are gonna be laughing their asses off & extolling the superiority of their stadium's fake grass, fake noise and fake players....
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
yeah, the seattle fans who'll see the field saturday either in person or on TV are gonna be laughing their asses off & extolling the superiority of their stadium's fake grass, fake noise and fake players....

LOL, yeah fake players for sure.

Guys..seriously...enough with the f**kin grass..lmao

its a small patch in the endzone, there are more important things in the world
  • mayo49
  • Veteran

the patch (or lack thereof) of grass in her endzone?
Share 49ersWebzone