There are 255 users in the forums

Levi's Stadium pics and info...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by 9erReign:
Originally posted by Marvin49:
I'm GOING to 4. Selling 6. 2 games have already sold.

Just to give you an idea, my tix to the Seahawks game went for $611. Each. NFL Ticket Exchange takes 10%. The price 2 seats in my section for the entire season is $2500. I made half of that selling one game. Now the other won't go for that much for sure, but it adds up pretty quick.

Yay more 12th in the crowd!

lol actually I had 2 pairs of seats last year at the stick. Mostly sold the second pair and used the first pair, just used the second pair when I needed to bring more people. Sold to highest bidder on StubHub. To my amazement I didn't sell to a single opposing fan all year.

I honestly don't think that's going to be a huge issue this year. There are a ton of peeps here in the Bay who are looking to get in and see the place. :D
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
yes I am, btw

had them for about ten years now, in my own name. (Used to buy seasons from resellers)

I couldn't get Season tix sooner as before there was a waiting list. Have decent seats now, that i could sell for 2 to 4x higher at the stick/Levi. Sold them twice in that 10 year span. It didnt feel good..because i enjoy going to the games.

The number 1 complaint for the 49ers is that a lot of opposing fans show up, and mainly its due to the resellers. i could care less as ive experienced my fair share of games with different color jerseys in the stands.

What i don't get is why get season tix to just sell them ?

for money really ?
to make the current season pay itself... by not even going to most of the games ?
or to help pay for next season..which you wont probably go to most of the games ?

why go through that trouble if you just want to go to a couple of games...im just curious

OK...that kinda explains to me where you are coming from.

If you have been a season tix holder at Candlestick, then you haven't been someone on the outside looking in to get tix.

This is just an example....I have a friend who is a Steelers fan. He wanted to go to the Monday night game at the 'stick in 2011 (when the lights went out). He and three of us Niner fans all went in and got 4 tix to that game on about the 30 yard line on the visitors side at the 'stick. $350. Each. $1400. ONE GAME. My tix are $2500 for an entire season (tho granted, only 2 seats). I wanted to go to the NFC Championship game in 2011 but the cheapest tix in the building were 450+ and those were nosebleeds.

This is why I laugh when peeps complain about the new Niner ticket prices. I pay $125 per. From my perspective as someone trying to get a decent seat on the secondary market, that's CHEAP. LOL.

As a Season ticket holder I never have to pay the secondary market price that it appears you haven't had to experience. Now obviously when the team sucks and they are playing another crappy team, it gets rough and they are hard to sell...but I never have to worry about what someone else sets as a price. When there is a HUGE game to be played and I really want to go, I already have the tix. I don't have to pay extra because the market is nuts.

Finally...why did I get the tix? I got the tix because I'm a HUGE Niner fan and I want to have the tix in the family to take my boys or even to allow them to go together when they are old enough. I want to go to 4 games or so a year and I don't want to have to worry about the $$$. If I weren't a season tix holder THIS SEASON and I wanted to sit in my seats for 4 games....I'd be looking at very conservatively at 2400 bucks (probably much more) to go to the 4 cheapest games on the schedule. Instead I pay $2500 and go to any games I want. This is appealing even if I never sold a single ticket.

Make sense?
[ Edited by Marvin49 on Jul 29, 2014 at 10:39 AM ]
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
You people that buy season tickets and then sell them to opposing fans should be ashamed of yourselves.
Originally posted by susweel:
You people that buy season tickets and then sell them to opposing fans should be ashamed of yourselves.

Bite me.

Unfortunately, there is no way to say "49er fans only" when selling tix online.
[ Edited by Marvin49 on Jul 29, 2014 at 10:41 AM ]
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal

Bite me.

When its loud on offense and quiet on defense I'll be blaming you people.

Bite me.

OK.

If you have been a season tix holder at Candlestick, then you haven't been someone on the outside looking in to get tix.

This is just an example....I have a friend who is a Steelers fan. He wanted to go to the Monday night game at the 'stick in 2011 (when the lights went out). He and three of us Niner fans all went in and got 4 tix to that game on about the 30 yard line on the visitors side at the 'stick. $350. Each. $1400. ONE GAME. My tix are $2500 for an entire season (tho granted, only 2 seats). I wanted to go to the NFC Championship game in 2011 but the cheapest tix in the building were 450+ and those were nosebleeds.

This is why I laugh when peeps complain about the new Niner ticket prices. I pay $125 per. From my perspective as someone trying to get a decent seat on the secondary market, that's CHEAP. LOL.

As a Season ticket holder I never have to pay the secondary market price that it appears you haven't had to experience. Now obviously when the team sucks and they are playing another crappy team, it gets rough and they are hard to sell...but I never have to worry about what someone else sets as a price. When there is a HUGE game to be played and I really want to go, I already have the tix. I don't have to pay extra because the market is nuts.

Finally...why did I get the tix? I got the tix because I'm a HUGE Niner fan and I want to have the tix in the family to take my boys or even to allow them to go together when they are old enough. I want to go to 4 games or so a year and I don't want to have to worry about the $$$.

Make sense?
yeah makes sense.

been tailgating with the same guys for 20 years now..pretty much grew up in the parking lot and now my kids are experiencing the same and seeing them enjoy it is pretty cool..started a tradition and hope they pass it down to their own. Thats why it's hard for me and a lot of others not to go games..because of the people we know for over the years outside of the stadium and inside..one big family

i think this is your first year...maybe you will feel different as time goes on.

This is true. And if you only sell to the cheap asses on this site, you lose money.
Because I can buy them for $125 and then sell them for significantly more to allow me to go to games effectively for free (outside of the SBL of course).

I'll be using 4 sets of tix this year, but selling the rest will likely pay for this years AND next years tix.

Peeps have been doing this for YEARS at Candlestick.

Marvin, or anyone else, can we sell our parking passes on nfl ticket exchange as well? Or how did you sell them? I want to sell a couple games, but not if I get stuck with the parking pass.

Bite me.

Do you only use stubhub or the ticket exchange to sell your tickets? I've tried on ebay but couldn't get a good price for them. is it too early to start trying to sell?

Bite me.

When you said u were spitting truth bombs in the stadium thread, I was expecting more than this
[ Edited by phatbutskinny on Jul 29, 2014 at 11:17 AM ]
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

Finally...why did I get the tix? I got the tix because I'm a HUGE Niner fan and I want to have the tix in the family to take my boys or even to allow them to go together when they are old enough. I want to go to 4 games or so a year and I don't want to have to worry about the $$$.

Make sense?
yeah makes sense.

been tailgating with the same guys for 20 years now..pretty much grew up in the parking lot and now my kids are experiencing the same and seeing them enjoy it is pretty cool..started a tradition and hope they pass it down to their own. Thats why it's hard for me and a lot of others not to go games..because of the people we know for over the years outside of the stadium and inside..one big family

i think this is your first year...maybe you will feel different as time goes on.

Could be. I'll probably also go to more and more games and my boys get older. They are 3 and 8 right now.
Originally posted by NinerGod:

Bite me.

Do you only use stubhub or the ticket exchange to sell your tickets? I've tried on ebay but couldn't get a good price for them. is it too early to start trying to sell?

NFL Ticket Exchange. I don't know about the passes. I don't have any.
More futbol coming to Levi's:

Mexico vs Chile on Sept. 2
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
More futbol coming to Levi's:

Mexico vs Chile on Sept. 2

Wake me up when real football is being played ... one that has a chance to actually produce a score
Share 49ersWebzone