There are 227 users in the forums

Levi's Stadium pics and info...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by iLL49er:
Originally posted by Marvin49:
Originally posted by kray28:
If I'm not a season ticket holder and I want to come to SF to catch a game....what should I do? Will it be hard to get tix? How cheap are the nosebleeds?

Depends on the game.

There are a number of sites you can use. You will be buying from Season Tix holders tho, so prices greatly inflated. Stubhub is one.

I sell mine on NFL Ticket Exchange.

marvin why do you sell ur tix on nfl ticket exchange as opposed to stub hub?

also, i assume if i do sell on stub hub then i use the "transfer tickets" feature within the website to send my tickets to whomever buys it via an email e-ticket?

please help, first time owning season tickets and will be selling some games

why i dont get is why sell your tickets ?..why even get them ?

i can understand why..if you out of town/state

Because I can buy them for $125 and then sell them for significantly more to allow me to go to games effectively for free (outside of the SBL of course).

I'll be using 4 sets of tix this year, but selling the rest will likely pay for this years AND next years tix.

Peeps have been doing this for YEARS at Candlestick.
If I'm not a season ticket holder and I want to come to SF to catch a game....what should I do? Will it be hard to get tix? How cheap are the nosebleeds?

Depends on the game.

There are a number of sites you can use. You will be buying from Season Tix holders tho, so prices greatly inflated. Stubhub is one.

also, i assume if i do sell on stub hub then i use the "transfer tickets" feature within the website to send my tickets to whomever buys it via an email e-ticket?

Because I can buy them for $125 and then sell them for significantly more to allow me to go to games effectively for free (outside of the SBL of course).

I'll be using 4 sets of tix this year, but selling the rest will likely pay for this years AND next years tix.

i know they have been doing it for years and then people wonder why other fans show up to our games....and why follow others ?

Depends on the game.

i know they have been doing it for years and then people wonder why other fans show up to our games....and why follow others ?

Seriously?

Are you a Season tix holder?

Depends on the game.

Seriously?

what does that have to do with anything?

Depends on the game.

Seriously?

what does that have to do with anything?

It's just my experience that peeps who say what you are saying usually aren't. No judgment. Just curious.
It's just my experience that peeps who say what you are saying usually aren't. No judgment. Just curious.
yes I am, btw

had them for about ten years now, in my own name. (Used to buy seasons from resellers)

I couldn't get Season tix sooner as before there was a waiting list. Have decent seats now, that i could sell for 2 to 4x higher at the stick/Levi. Sold them twice in that 10 year span. It didnt feel good..because i enjoy going to the games.

The number 1 complaint for the 49ers is that a lot of opposing fans show up, and mainly its due to the resellers. i could care less as ive experienced my fair share of games with different color jerseys in the stands.

What i don't get is why get season tix to just sell them ?

for money really ?
to make the current season pay itself... by not even going to most of the games ?
or to help pay for next season..which you wont probably go to most of the games ?

why go through that trouble if you just want to go to a couple of games...im just curious
yes I am, btw

had them for about ten years now, in my own name. (Used to buy seasons from resellers)

I couldn't get Season tix sooner as before there was a waiting list. Have decent seats now, that i could sell for 2 to 4x higher at the stick/Levi. Sold them twice in that 10 year span. It didnt feel good..because i enjoy going to the games.

The number 1 complaint for the 49ers is that a lot of opposing fans show up, and mainly its due to the resellers. i could care less as ive experienced my fair share of games with different color jerseys in the stands.

for money really ?
to make the current season pay itself... by not even going to most of the games ?
or to help pay for next season..which you wont probably go to most of the games ?

why go through that trouble if you just want to go to a couple of games...im just curious
I wish I was a Bay Area season tix holder. I hope to be in about 15 years once I retire there. When my lil boy gets off to college I'm moving JUST to go to Niners games and be immersed year round. As for now I have to resort to going to one game per season courtesy of the resellers. I am going to buy tix to the STL game later this week because it is actually cheaper than the game here in DAL
How do you (Marvin) sell 4 or more sets of game tickets to "effectively pay for your other game tix or next seasons tix" when you have to pay resellers for their higher priced game tix? Maybe im missing something or you have connections whenever needed???
Only time I would sell my tickets is to family memebers that I know are Niner fans but even that would be super rare. I want to be at every game
Mike Rosenberg ‏@RosenbergMerc 3m
#49ers book first international soccer match at Levi's Stadium: Mexico vs Chile on Sept 6. Another tune-up before the regular season starts.

Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Only time I would sell my tickets is to family memebers that I know are Niner fans but even that would be super rare. I want to be at every game
When I get out there I won't miss unless I have to. Gonna have to pry my tix from my cold dead hands. Can't blame some folks for selling though. Living in the bay ain't cheap
yes I am, btw

for money really ?

You really can't understand? How someone would want to make a little money or at the very least go to a few games for a free a year and when they decide to go be locked into face value tickets instead of secondary markups? I see the draw. When I go to the Seahawks game this year I will be paying $95 a ticket, that pretty much makes the season tix worth it. I'm not a big fan of it but I get it. The thing is though those guys will get screwed at the new stadium so don't sweat too much about it. When we go 3-13 in a few years and the secondary market plummets they will be stuck with high ticket prices and already fully invested in their SBL. I am not worried about that because I am a 49er fan and worst case I will just go to all the games like I have every year I have had season tickets.
Originally posted by SFL49ER:
How do you (Marvin) sell 4 or more sets of game tickets to "effectively pay for your other game tix or next seasons tix" when you have to pay resellers for their higher priced game tix? Maybe im missing something or you have connections whenever needed???

I'm GOING to 4. Selling 6. 2 games have already sold.

Just to give you an idea, my tix to the Seahawks game went for $611. Each. NFL Ticket Exchange takes 10%. The price 2 seats in my section for the entire season is $2500. I made half of that selling one game. Now the other won't go for that much for sure, but it adds up pretty quick.
[ Edited by Marvin49 on Jul 29, 2014 at 9:55 AM ]
I'm GOING to 4. Selling 6. 2 games have already sold.

Just to give you an idea, my tix to the Seahawks game went for $611. Each. NFL Ticket Exchange takes 10%. The price 2 seats in my section for the entire season is $2500. I made half of that selling one game. Now the other won't go for that much for sure, but it adds up pretty quick.

Yay more 12th in the crowd!

lol actually I had 2 pairs of seats last year at the stick. Mostly sold the second pair and used the first pair, just used the second pair when I needed to bring more people. Sold to highest bidder on StubHub. To my amazement I didn't sell to a single opposing fan all year.
Originally posted by 9erReign:
yes I am, btw

for money really ?

You really can't understand? How someone would want to make a little money or at the very least go to a few games for a free a year and when they decide to go be locked into face value tickets instead of secondary markups? I see the draw. When I go to the Seahawks game this year I will be paying $95 a ticket, that pretty much makes the season tix worth it. I'm not a big fan of it but I get it. The thing is though those guys will get screwed at the new stadium so don't sweat too much about it. When we go 3-13 in a few years and the secondary market plummets they will be stuck with high ticket prices and already fully invested in their SBL. I am not worried about that because I am a 49er fan and worst case I will just go to all the games like I have every year I have had season tickets.

Kinda....I'm really not looking to make money per se.

I setup an account for nothing but these tix. I buy my tix out of that account and NFL Ticket Exchange credits that account when tix sell. My goal is to hit up a few games a year, get some money in that account to pay for future years, and pretty much decide what games I want to go to and when without having to ever worry about buying tix on the secondary market.

I have 2 young boys that aren't into football yet, but one day they will be. By then I'll have the SBL paid off and I'll have access to these tix for 30+ years. There will eventually be lean years and I hope to have that fund built up to make it through those years without too much of a financial dent.

Right now the iron is hot.

To most games this season there are 8000-9000 seats being sold by SBL holders...and that's only NFL Ticket Exchange. If you add up the others, I'm sure its much, much higher.

When my boys are older and there is some $$$ in that fund hopefully, I'll probably hit a lot more games.
[ Edited by Marvin49 on Jul 29, 2014 at 10:29 AM ]
Share 49ersWebzone