LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 262 users in the forums

Levi's Stadium pics and info...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Originally posted by kray28:
If I'm not a season ticket holder and I want to come to SF to catch a game....what should I do? Will it be hard to get tix? How cheap are the nosebleeds?

stubhub. expect extreme overcharging at first. Best to wait till we go 2-6. ticket prices will plummet.

...or skyrocket if we go 8-0. :D
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Marvin49:
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
If I'm not a season ticket holder and I want to come to SF to catch a game....what should I do? Will it be hard to get tix? How cheap are the nosebleeds?

stubhub. expect extreme overcharging at first. Best to wait till we go 2-6. ticket prices will plummet.

...or skyrocket if we go 8-0. :D

Stub hub is your option. Expect to pay double/triple/quadruple face value. Nosebleeds are like $80.
Is there something wrong/unfinished with the jumbo tron nearest Great America? It seems like the left 30% of is is shaded or not finished?
A friend attended the open house and snapped this pic from my seats. Can't @#$'ing wait.

Nfl ticket exchange was more expensive when I checked for week 2 tickets. Stubhub prices include all the fees while fees on ticket exchange are added at checkout.
Originally posted by xela510:
Is there something wrong/unfinished with the jumbo tron nearest Great America? It seems like the left 30% of is is shaded or not finished?

The speakers are behind that part of that screen. It has a mesh hanging over it that is a video screen. That's why you can see a picture there, but it looks different than the rest of the video board.

• susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by 3rdand3:
A friend attended the open house and snapped this pic from my seats. Can't @#$'ing wait.

what happened to the field
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by 3rdand3:

what happened to the field

Gophers
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Gophers

Originally posted by mayo49:
Gophers

Its Patrick's fault! He killed all of the gopher snakes!
Originally posted by mayo49:
Gophers

This guy is on it.

Depends on the game.

There are a number of sites you can use. You will be buying from Season Tix holders tho, so prices greatly inflated. Stubhub is one.

I sell mine on NFL Ticket Exchange.

marvin why do you sell ur tix on nfl ticket exchange as opposed to stub hub?

also, i assume if i do sell on stub hub then i use the "transfer tickets" feature within the website to send my tickets to whomever buys it via an email e-ticket?

please help, first time owning season tickets and will be selling some games
Originally posted by iLL49er:

Depends on the game.

There are a number of sites you can use. You will be buying from Season Tix holders tho, so prices greatly inflated. Stubhub is one.

also, i assume if i do sell on stub hub then i use the "transfer tickets" feature within the website to send my tickets to whomever buys it via an email e-ticket?

why i dont get is why sell your tickets ?..why even get them ?

i can understand why..if you out of town/state
Originally posted by iLL49er:

Depends on the game.

I use it because it's easy. :)

I can just link up with my account and put them up for sale. I don't have to have them in hand or anything.

When someone purchases (and I've already sold tix to 2 games...Preseason vs Chargers and the Seahawks on Thanksgiving) they just immediately send the buyer an email with the tix and me the money.

Simple.

Don't quote me....but I also think that Stubhub charges the seller a larger % of the profit. I think NFL Ticket Exchange charges a smaller % and then charges the buyer a bit as well.
[ Edited by Marvin49 on Jul 29, 2014 at 8:29 AM ]
Share 49ersWebzone