There are 215 users in the forums

Levi's Stadium pics and info...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by iLL49er:
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Originally posted by dwy621:
Still waiting on my season tickets to get here! Anyone get them yet?

Yeah I got mine this past thursday. You should have gotten a fedex tracking number from the 49ers.

I haven't even received an email with a tracking number. I just emailed my rep to see what's going on

neither have i, no fed ex trackign number, i didn't even get tickets for the SBL event that just happened this past weekend

they got my money that's for sure now where are my tickets!

Did you check your account online or the mobile app? That's where I found mine.

As for the Tix question, I haven't gotten mine yet either.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Mike Rosenberg ‏@RosenbergMerc

#49ers fans in pricey suite & club sections (20% of Levi's Stadium) have 42 private bathrooms. The other 80% of fans? 36 public bathrooms.
Originally posted by Jcool:

#49ers fans in pricey suite & club sections (20% of Levi's Stadium) have 42 private bathrooms. The other 80% of fans? 36 public bathrooms.

Right....but have you seen the size of most of those 36 bathrooms?
Originally posted by Marvin49:
Originally posted by Jcool:

Right....but have you seen the size of most of those 36 bathrooms?

Bathrooms were HUGE I was impressed
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame

urinals or trough?
Originally posted by ChazBoner:

urinals or trough?

Urinals lol

Yeah I got mine this past thursday. You should have gotten a fedex tracking number from the 49ers.

I haven't even received an email with a tracking number. I just emailed my rep to see what's going on

neither have i, no fed ex trackign number, i didn't even get tickets for the SBL event that just happened this past weekend

I haven't got an email or my tix yet. My buddy said he just an email today with a tracking #, and his tix cane 4 days ago. lol
I won't lie - the stadium looks amazing and I am quite jealous of you dudes with season tickets!
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

urinals or trough?

Urinals lol

urinals or trough?

Urinals lol

cross the streams

I haven't got an email or my tix yet. My buddy said he just an email today with a tracking #, and his tix cane 4 days ago. lol

My friend with club seats just got his today. Should be any day now.
I'm going to the earthquakes game this Saturday. Anyone have any idea where there will be parking available and for how much. Trying to decide if I should drive or just take the light rail
  • kray28
  • Veteran
If I'm not a season ticket holder and I want to come to SF to catch a game....what should I do? Will it be hard to get tix? How cheap are the nosebleeds?
[ Edited by kray28 on Jul 28, 2014 at 4:28 PM ]
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by kray28:
If I'm not a season ticket holder and I want to come to SF to catch a game....what should I do? Will it be hard to get tix? How cheap are the nosebleeds?

stubhub. expect extreme overcharging at first. Best to wait till we go 2-6. ticket prices will plummet.
Originally posted by kray28:

Depends on the game.

There are a number of sites you can use. You will be buying from Season Tix holders tho, so prices greatly inflated. Stubhub is one.

I sell mine on NFL Ticket Exchange.
Share 49ersWebzone